Reviews for The Circle
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 26 . 8/7/2017
Never underistimate Musketeers in a fight hahaha ..glad they got Porthos back.. Love how Porthos puts Athos shoulder back in to place..Awwwwww Athos will be a dad how exciting!
FairiesandDemons chapter 25 . 7/10/2017
Hi! Please update soon! This story is great and I can't wait for Joan to tell Athos she is pregnant! You are such an amazing writer and I think it would be a shame to leave the story where it is now!
Curious reader chapter 25 . 6/28/2017
Hey I know this hasn't been updated in a year but this is an amazing story. Loved every minute of it. You have talent for setting the scene and really bringING the characters to life.
jynxieminxie chapter 25 . 6/23/2017
An amazing chapter. I can't wait for Athos to find out that he's going to be a daddy. I hope Porthos will be OK. Please update soon; we miss you!
Cedarbrick chapter 25 . 4/18/2017
Fantastic job so far! Loved this last chapter :)
Guest chapter 25 . 11/27/2016
Please, pleas, please update this! I love this story.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/11/2016
Please update! I'm dying to know how Athos reacts to the news he's going to be a Father!
Ammaviel chapter 25 . 7/9/2016
Aww, Athos will be a father! So awesome! I can't wait to see it!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/3/2016
I was so happy to see you had updated! Oh Athos is going to be a Dad! How lovely! Can't wait to hear how Joan breaks the new to him. Hope you can update soon.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 25 . 7/3/2016
Things are so complicated I hope the boys can find Porthos and save him..Hope Athos is happy to whats to come next :-)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/1/2016
Still waiting patiently 7 months later... Hope you can update soon is I really enjoy this story & the relationships of the characters.
Pirate Gyrl chapter 24 . 6/21/2016
You can't leave it like that! How are they going to save Porthos? It'd been a long time since I'd read this wonderful story so I read from the beginning and am glad I did. I love this story! The characters are superb and it's so well written. I really hope you update soon!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 24 . 6/15/2016
I just found this story i hope at some point you finish it its sooooo good!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/19/2016
I hope you can update you story soon. I hope Porthos can be rescued by the others & Athos & Joan's relationship continues to flourish. I'm glad he is finally getting some lovin.
jynxieminxie chapter 24 . 3/17/2016
It's been a while since we heard from you, I hope you continue the story. Please update soon.