Reviews for Whither You Go
Kyn chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
This was lovely, and you have fantastic English skillz.
fami-stuckylover chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
one of the best romance genre fiction i have ever read and i must tell you that i have read quite a lot. i LOVED IT. and i would love to reread it. thanks a lot for writing this beautiful piece.
NyxxNoxx chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
oh wow... it made me teary-eyed
Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
️️
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Such a beautiful story! Loved it xx
Alwaysfanfiction13 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
This was so beautiful! The characters were perfect and the plot was well written. This is the first fic I've read in the Maleficent and Diaval pairing and I loved it! I think it's going to be very hard to top this one!

So thank you very much and any chance of a sequel?! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
GAGAGAGQGA OMG THIS HAD ME UP U NTIL 12.00 AM LOVE THIS SO MUCH
InkWizard chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Beautiful, just beautiful. Although I could of had more of Diaval moping around the castle.
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Don't mind me, just sobbing over here from how beautifu this was.

.~:Hailey-Stone, yo:~.
duchesscarml chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I believe this is my fave Maleficent/Die Val fic yet. :) Beautiful. And you do their voices so well, even Philip who we barely got to know. Love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
It was so very good. They were all IC. This could really have happened after the end of the film.
I loved it.
Thank u for sharing your story with us.
Love
Sara
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I'm in love with this story. So eloquent. So well written. As flawless as Angelina Jolie. They're my absolute favorite pairing.
MakeItHale chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Wow. A lot happened, but it didn't seem too rished at all. Really well done. fantatsic characters, vivid imagery, and tons of adorable moments. Great job:)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Delightful and adorable! Thanks for keeping everyone in character, fleshing out Phillip, and tying up the loose ends of the uniting of the two kingdoms. Lovely story, well done. : )
loftier chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This is beautifully done! What a splendid story indeed!