Reviews for A Darker Destiny
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Oh my, this story was... I don't know, I find it cute for some reason xD And I definitely like it, soo... if you should consider to write moore...? *hopeful puppy eyes*

Yumi
Saphira.Flametongue chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Interesting story!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
*regarding the last sentence* Keep telling yourself that, Luke. I absolutely liked the part where they're in the ship, the stormtroopers can't get in and Lando and Chewie are taunting them. XD and ROFL! And I especially loved the part where Leia's ordering anyone not to go out, but Luke just storms out and says to Vader, "I've had it! You're the parent, DEAL with this!" Update soon! *clicks the review button, as she continues cackling hysterically*
Yin7 chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
really cool story

really should update
Zigflorian chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
So I realize you haven't updated since '01 but it is a really great fic and i just discovered it! Please write more!
Nightwind chapter 4 . 5/23/2006
Oh what fun! *Claps hands with glee* I truely hope this leads to a succesful overthrow of Palpatine.

Excellent story, I am eagar for the next update.
lauren chapter 4 . 6/6/2003
Is that all or is there more?
Korina chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
Please write again one this one. it has such great four chapters. i would like to see more of leia and mostly luke life as leilian and lucian vader. and what happend with han, lando, chewi and other rebel like wedge or what if with mara jade. are going vader and luke to overthrow the old evil liche ...i mean emperor.

pretty please continue.
Lido Sherrod chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Please, answer my query. (Also,If your interested I'll take over this story for you as you don't seem to have the time to devote to it.)

UW
chibi-k1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
hhhheeeeeeeyyy...I found your stories! gheehee...I like this. star wars is coolies. bwawaaaaaaahhhh
mar'isu chapter 4 . 2/28/2002
Why haven't you written any more? Call me, please!
lirpa chapter 4 . 2/15/2002
MORE!
UW chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
I like what you have done to improve this story it was awful the first time you put it out.

I'm also wondering did work for Gore or were you just a concerned voter.
Chris chapter 4 . 7/24/2001
Please continue this story
qwerty chapter 4 . 7/13/2001
very good. please tell if mara jade is going to be one of those "several young women who would gladly be introduced". she is my favorite up on ch5.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »