Reviews for Rotting Flowers
vinylgroover chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Hm ... I would have been better if it was longer. It was short. Too short. It was going well, why did you stop? Naughty naughty! Anyway, for the good part, I'd say that I really like the Shakespeare quote at the beginning. It fit so well and I love that kind of stuff. It was a very good POV fic even if it was short. And I agree! There is hardly any yaoi in Peach Girl fics. Alas, I have some! I know its awful to plug your own fic but if you want, check them out. Anyway, good job! Keep it up!

Yours Forever Fanfictional

Gin
O.O chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
*grins with fangs* Breaking Sae would be nice...Please write more!
Monica chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Wow. I'm beginning to love your little Kiley introspectives. They're all so...great. They have a habit of leaving me speechless. :)
Sexiness-personified chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Very nice. Very very very very nice. I'm going through, reading your fics from any fandom I know, just to leave you an abundance of reviews for when you return from your long long break. Please write more Peach Girl, not for my sake but for... well... yeah, it's for me.
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
First, shonen-ai. It's not Yaoi unless they're screwing.

But I liked it. Short and to the point. Wow that shonen ai was very slight.

*snaps* Darn and i had my hopes up. _-

-Naomi
NephilimTear chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
So who's POV was it again? Other then that I really liked it. It was really dark, and I like that. Can there be more than a little yaoi please? *pouty pout* I can't help it I love yaoi so much but I haven't found any in a Peach Girl fanfiction so far...;_; I'll keep on looking though! But in the meantime yours is the only yaoi I've found so keep it up!
Leaf chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Oh my...that was interesting Kitty. *glares at you for no reason* by the way, how did that have any yaoi at all? is is b/c he called Toji "dear"...leaf's confused! That's just NOT nice!
Maxine chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Kairi has the right idea. Make sure he can't be connected to the murder... I mean...um... Anyways if they catch him they'd probadly just thank him. Or worship him as a god.
that is secret chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
He is talking to Goro, ne?

Have him break Sae into little itsy bitsy bits! Yaaaaaaaay!