Reviews for Rotten Love
Tyrantrum chapter 14 . 9/10/2014
Wow... I honestly didn't expect for the story to go that way
I thought there was going to be a dramatic showdown with everyone trying to bring Mika and Takuro back to their senses and they would all live happily ever after. Yadda yadda
...Also belated review much.
qqquwufbw chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
Oh, Naoki... I - just... I don't know ;A; You've left me speechless, Mighty. Oh, Naga...
WOW! XD I really don't know what to say! Once again, spectacular job on this story, and I really look forward to the next one :)
qqquwufbw chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
*Can't process what she just read* ...Oh, Gods... I... OH, GODS!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
Oh no... NO... You just killed E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E. Everyone except Naoki, who's wither going to stay in the mansion and become the Ao Oni, or realize what he's done and kill himself, and they'll never be found again... or at least until someone else steps inside... This is a wonderful story and I'm sad it has to end in the next chapter, but I enjoyed it immensely and waited all the time for the next update. I love that it wasn't cliché, the constant plot twists, and the overall insanity of the story. Hopefully, it can be ended nicely, but since almost all of the characters are dead, it probably won't... See you in the final chapter!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
You... what have you done?! You just killed Hiroshi, and he was the coolest character ever! Naoki's going to freak out... Why did it have to be Hiroshi? WHY?!
The flash backs were just fine, don't worry... But in the Kazuya flash back, did you mean to say "MADE a nightmare" and not "HAD a nightmare"? Just curious... Excellent story telling as always, and I hope to read another chapter soon, when I'm not busy with school, and when you've posted a chapter while you're not busy with school. Until then!
Tyrantrum chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Wow, I never expected you to kill him off. I'm very surprised. XD
Tyrantrum chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
So far I have been really liking this story. The plot is very interesting and fun to read I'm really wondering what will happen next.
( Sorry for short review, I'm new to this )
Miny chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
I feel that Hiroshi has something bigger in mind with his love confession to Mika.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Oh no... plot twists... so many plot twists... I hate plot twists but I also love them because it makes me want to read the nest chapter really badly! Takuro has forgotten all about Megumi and has proposed to Mika! But then Hiroshi comes along and decides that he loves Mika too! Don't worry, the Hiroshi love confession was perfectly fine, kind of like something that Carlos from Welcome to Night Vale would say to Cecil. So that's why Hiroshi was writing things in his notebook! ... Or maybe he's pretending to love Mika so that he can figure out what is going on with her after school... Oh, I don't know! And then Takeshi went to the woods after seeing Mika was gone... what is he up to? I love stories like this, because there's so much to think about! The difficult thing, I think with these stories is cleanly tying up all loose ends without making it cliche. Great job as usual! Please put up another chapter soon!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Aww, this was sort of sad and cute at the same time! Oh, Takuro... he has some things to think about, and it looks like he has a lot of time to do that thinking. I'm glad I made you feel good with that reveiw, I didn't think you'd post the next chapter so soon! This is a really good story, please post again soon!
Miny chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
Stockholm syndrome maybe ?
Anonymous chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
Wow, this is... intense. Where in the world did Mika get that plank? It's almost as if the spirit in the mansion is materializing objects into Mika's hands at her will! Excellent story telling as usual! I thought that if Mika had accidentally left the scissors in the cell, Takuro would have stabbed Mika in the head or something and run away, and since the mansion wouldn't have had a hold on Takuro, he would escape and the whole ordeal would be over, more or less. No one would probably beleive him except Hiroshi, Naoki, and Takeshi, but it would all be okay. You don't have to do all that, and I don't think Takuro can with that broken leg of his, poor guy... What is Hiroshi writing in that notebook of his? What going on between him and Naoki? How long is going to take for Takeshi to take things into his own hands and confront Mika about her strange attitude? I DON'T KNOW! BUT I REALLY WANT TO FIND OUT! Please continue this as soon as you can!
Sighe chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
Poor megumi! I love this fanfic tho :D
Miny chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Hiroshi's getting suspicious about what's happening, eh. Anyway, great story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
(Sorry for bad english.)
The False Actuality chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Haha, I like this. At one point I was OBSESSED with the song Grotesque girl, even though it creeped me out as heck... Glad to see theres a fanfic on it.