Reviews for Lunatic
Heather Snow chapter 27 . 6/13
Interesting pairing. I do enjoy stories where the Master reforms. On the whole, I felt this was relatively believable, and it was definitely enjoyable.
PeverellSlytherin chapter 27 . 6/8
I am crying, this is so perfect x
PeverellSlytherin chapter 7 . 6/8
I meant to review sooner, but i just couldn't get myself to stop reading long enough to do so. This is brilliant!
Dogwin chapter 27 . 6/7
I love this chapter! I am so happy they had a reunion! I am also so happy with this story! It's so beautiful and exciting and thrilling and just epic! I love how well it's written and how well it flows and how well it developed the characters and how it had so many adventures. It was an amazing read and I'm honestly kinda sad it's over. I'm looking forward to reading Echo but I think you should continue this story after these events. Like I would like to hear about the three of them traveling together. It's really cool how the Doctor assisted in the regeneration of the 12th Doctor. Although I will miss 11, I think it would be hilarious the 12th and his sternness getting into funny arguments with the Master. Like he would kinda be like the Master's dad in a way. Anyway. I love you and I love this story. Job WELL done!
Dogwin chapter 26 . 6/7
This chapter had me all over the place! like damn! You sure know how to make your readers have heart attacks! I really hope things improve! I can see how hard this must have been for you to write! And btw, nice joke on it being the end...
Dogwin chapter 25 . 6/7
Awwwhhh! The way that Clara declared her love for the Master was SO adorable! It would have been even more if he had acknowledged it and responded that he loved her too. I'm sad this story is almost over but also happy that the Echo is here!:)
Dogwin chapter 24 . 6/7
I was so happy to hear that while this is an alternate reality a few things are the same like the 1960 police box! Also, it was great when the Master was like "She's my girlfriend in case you were wondering" and all xD
Dogwin chapter 23 . 6/7
I LOVE THIS alternate parallel universe! It's so interesting! I would review more but I wanna keep reading!
Dogwin chapter 22 . 6/7
I love hearing about Time-Lord history! This parallel universe was awesome. I was kinda thinking that is exactly what Clara was going to say. I wish the Master wouldn't have been inspired rather than gone mad. Also I surprisingly much rather the Master instead of the Liberator. But then again the Liberator is a good name for a good guy. Maybe I just like Master better cause I know it more. lol.
Dogwin chapter 21 . 6/7
Well, that is quite shocking! I never knew the whole power could go out of the Snogbox. I thought it was more up to date than the TARDIS too so it should have a safety feature for that in the future. Also while the view is great why would the Master be going that close to the pocket universe?
Dogwin chapter 20 . 6/3
That was a big fight. I felt bad for the Master since he is trying his best to change and his past caught up to him without his knowledge. It seems he is learning that power isn't everything. There was mention of God in this. I wonder if either Clara or the Master will be Christians in the future or if that is even a thing in this universe. I'm glad God changed me and we are back together :* :3
Dogwin chapter 19 . 6/3
This chapter was both cute and scary. Excellent writing babe! Do you like ball pits? I think they may have one in Abilene at Primetime. If not then maybe one in Denver.
Dogwin chapter 18 . 6/3
This was great! I would love to go ballroom dancing with you! Also, I really hope the Master can be helped.
Dogwin chapter 17 . 6/3
Awwhhh! They are so cute! :3 I'm excited for the coming ball and I also literally laughed out loud when all she had to do was raise an eyebrow to tell the Master that she wasn't going to fill out the doctor's forms. Also, I do read author's notes.
Dogwin chapter 16 . 4/11
Haha. I think it's interesting how the Jack can now telepathically communicate as the face of Boa. I think it was funny when he mentioned that she was in love and she freaked out for a moment. I also think that she should have waited more before letting him know her feelings for him but it's cute. I hope he can get the drumming out of his head.