Reviews for Dean, Interrupted
JeffStarships chapter 39 . 6/2
I'm gonna be honest here. This was the worst fanfiction I have ever read in my entire life. But I read the whole thing cause I couldn't stop laughing. Well anyways thanks for the hilarious journey.
icedragonfirebird chapter 39 . 12/4/2014
Dude! You call that happy?! Dude!
Rubber Noodles chapter 39 . 9/10/2014
wow. read this for an hour and I was not disappointed. a little heart broken and confused at points but it was everything I hoped for. though, was some of that language absolutely needed? I will be reading more of your work!
1983Sarah chapter 39 . 7/24/2014
This is damn good too! I love that it's still bittersweet in that Dean has to remain trapped in hell, having given everything he could for his loved ones.
1983Sarah chapter 38 . 7/24/2014
This was...just, no words, and in such a good way. It's heartbreaking and tragic and even leaves the doorway open for the chance for Sam and co. to try to find a way to cheat Hell out of Dean's soul!
ncsupnatfan chapter 39 . 7/23/2014
Sometimes it's so hard to end a story, but Dean did what he wanted to save Sam and the world.

NC
ncsupnatfan chapter 38 . 7/23/2014
Sad
NC
gr8read chapter 39 . 7/23/2014
WHAT!?
How was this the happy ending?
How about a chapter 40 with a real happy ending?
I
gr8read chapter 38 . 7/23/2014
Well, that wasn't such a sad ending, I survived reading it.
Onto the happy ending! Woohoo!
PondGirl11 chapter 39 . 7/23/2014
Both those endings killed me :'( but such a good story!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/23/2014
I do not appreciate any soul being lost to hell, even a fictional person.
PondGirl11 chapter 37 . 7/22/2014
Oh God, I can tell this is going to break me...
Guest chapter 37 . 7/22/2014
I love this inner dialogue that Dean is having and how he's really fighting for control over his impulses, over what makes him good or evil. Holding my breath for what comes next and what Dean has decided (figuratively, of course, haha)
jkf34 chapter 37 . 7/22/2014
No don't let Dean kill himself!
1983Sarah chapter 36 . 7/21/2014
Dean's literally divided at this point, his humanity and his demonic nature. This is so riveting to read!