Reviews for Tiger Food
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
there happy now
TaiKaze chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
naw that was so adorebull! one of the best iv ever seen! keep up the good work!
The JohhnyMcKilt Productions chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I love the last line...xD
spoogle chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
*wink*

very nice. *licks lips*

tiger food. nyah!
Stunstar chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
late review but its still a review cos i only just found this. this was really cute! made me wanna hug all the characters. the ending was great "tiger food" that was really classic.

g2g take care

stunstar
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
lol that was great _ its awsom to bad theres not more Ja.
PandaPjays chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
LOl! I loved this it was so nice and cute and nice choice of song and *huggles Kai and Rei... mostly Kai...* was v. cute with the group bonding session and the pillow fight. Just all in all cute and gorgeous and... No more coffee for me today.
JJ CJ chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Ahahaha, the last line made me laugh so hard that the people living with me looked at me funny. And it woke one of them up! :;snikkers:: I love this pairing, however unfrequently I read it. Lovely fic, I'm readin gmore of your stuff! damn, is there a lot of it!

-J (Is taking a momentary break from the TY fluffyness to read this. but that's it. well, that and the rest of your stuff tht s/he cares to read.)
sassyuke chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
OK, OK, I will review! Look! I got all my capital letters back!

Angst-fluff-romance-humor! My favorite fanfic-recipie!
Ensign Klutz chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
i like tha ending! it was interesting... "Shut up you anr tiger food." hehe well Ja Ne!
darksaphire chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
that was so sad i thought they werent going to accept them but im glad they did...cuz if they dint id be callinghtemn bastards in this review...lol...make another story soon!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
lol, that was nice
Shirohikari chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
i love your ending
bffimagine chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
I'm stalking YOU... or, just reading ur fics
Renn chapter 1 . 2/26/2004