Reviews for My Grandfather Was A WHAT? !
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/13
You have to wonder how many Obliviates were necessary to convince the constabulary that Harry being abused was 'just a prank'. For the Greater Good, of course.

Hans Evans is kind of in a quandary now, though, with no real means of support...
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 6 . 10/28
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
seldombites chapter 1 . 10/22
Ohhh... Please continue this story. I am completely hooked.
Alytiger chapter 2 . 10/8
XD Oh shit this just gets better and better
Alytiger chapter 1 . 10/8
Oh wow. This looks really good so far
Aryia Lexi Sevorus chapter 6 . 9/15
Please continue this! I love the fact that Dumbledore will get in trouble with the muggles. I'm really hoping that you'll use uncle Evans to break Harry of his acting and trusting without thinking. I don't really care if his uncle remains Dark, but would love to see the relationship result in them both becoming more Grey. Though uncle removing bindings on Harry's powers, helping to plot Dumbledore's downfall, and overall encouraging Harry's sneaky side could never get old. Nor would a Powerful!Harry resulting ever be amiss (assuming Harry actually thinks!).
Netchka chapter 6 . 9/8
Interesting storyline so far. Hoping to read more chapters soon. Maybe Dumbledore won't be back for years? He seems to be in trouble.
bookworm661 chapter 6 . 9/4
This is a great story and hopefully you are able to update soon. I want to know if the group of Gryffindors that bullied this man was James Potter and his friends. Who is this man? What is everyone's reaction to Harry's new "pet"? What happens to Dumbledore?
Ottawa Pagan chapter 6 . 8/25
Very interesting story :)
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/9
Yes, I can see why Hans Evans would think bombing London was funny, and that Petunia wouldn't.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/9
Oh, my! This could get really interesting...
Raven Evans-Black chapter 6 . 8/7
whens the next chapter
LadyTeldra chapter 5 . 7/29
-gives an impressed whistle- Damn Petunia. That's one way to deal with a problem. At least she isn't blaming Harry?
LadyTeldra chapter 4 . 7/29
I greatly appreciate your take on this.
NATWEST chapter 6 . 7/25
I love this story. Please update