Reviews for Next Level Friendship
TMYLJoanne chapter 15 . 6/19
please update soon it's so good
It's sweet and stuff but the story is little boring cuz nothing happends and it just keeps going on. Like it is little boring reading 15 chapters if nothing happends u know. So I think you should spice it up u know XD
OH MY GOOOOOD! AMAAAAAAZING! I just couldn't stop laughing, imagining Regina calling Emma an idiot and Emma begging to be killed! Really, perfectly thought and written!
Danna chapter 15 . 4/13
Oh no. Its not finished?
This was positively delightful. I do hope you keep writing this story. I would love to see wear the story goes. Ugh, I am a bit heartbroken. But, its been 3 yrs guess I will just have to make up something in my mind.
Blake chapter 15 . 4/10
Damn, “last updated 2015”, *sigh*
ILoveLana chapter 15 . 3/19
You need to updateeeeee
SQMurphy3 chapter 15 . 3/18
This is a wonderful story. I know how hard everything is, especially when life gets in the way. Is this story going to receive updates?
TheAlmighty12 chapter 15 . 3/14
so hurt that this isn't complete
ChristinaRCoro2 chapter 15 . 11/21/2017
I totally love this story! Its light and funny and not all heavy angsty. Will you be finishing this story?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2017
I know this is like two years old by now but oh my god I need another update!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 10 . 11/18/2017
I really like this fic and the predicament they're in. I like that Regina and Belle are now friends. I also like the mystery of Regina's new true love. I see that it's been over a year since you've updated this- almost 2 actually. Any plans to finish?
Ajblaise chapter 15 . 10/30/2017
Hopefully you will finish this story one day. Is to good to be left unfinished.
Floorher719 chapter 15 . 10/29/2017
Please please please continue soon?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/15/2017