Reviews for Scorpion Grass
LadyHails chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
OMG! I do the same thing with my cousin's legos! and this story...sweet little things that make me happy. Plus, I love scorpion grass.
loonyluna9 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Hey, that was great! I really enjoyed it. You should've written more HP stories during your time here. I only see one sadly. :(
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
My eyes are watering. Shame on you. How? HOW? You made such an unrealistic scene seem so REAL! Just... too... sweet! _
Lifelessmidget chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
o... thats sweet... both in that 'HEy DUDE' and 'aw' way. Harry and Draco!

Enjoyed it a lot and found the title very intriguing -
sassyuke chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
OMG h/d! O.O I really really love you right now!
thesilverline chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
wonderful, really .. u got the feeling there... u can go on and write based on this.. inform if u do ok?

i want to know 1st minute.. email is
acern chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Cute...
Kiley Sullivan chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Odd, that 'forget-me-not' and 'scorpian grass' are synonyms. It's kind of oxymoronic, or ironic, or something like that. I say: YAY, Harry Potter slash! I've been going through your author page all night (you have a LOT of stories, m'dear!) and I was so happy to find yet /another/ fandom that I knew! And, y'know, if you get review alerts in your inbox, well... I think it's going to be kind of hilarious with a sudden influx from one person. XD Oi vey!
Yukichu chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Very sweet story...
Revelingininsanity chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Absolutely beautiful sotry, with my favorite pairing. It makes me want to scream for more Harry Potter from you. I do have one quibble, though. I used to live in British Columbia, Canada, and our house was surrounded by forget-me-nots, but they never smelled of anything really. Do they have a really soft scent, or are there many different kinds?
Bloodyfire666 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
one word sweet. ok thats three or even 2 if ya dont count and .' neway it was good
that is secret chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Kitty dear, I love you. If you weren't my cousin, I think I'd jump you. (well that and the fact that I'm not gay or bi and I've got a boyfriend, but hey. that's all theoretical! :)

The idea of the little Legos is. . . *yum* and this story is so sweet and cute. *sigh*
Dark Fairy chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Soooooooo sweet! It's good!
Cliffe chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Wow.. That made me feel so tingly.

Your writing is fantastic. I felt like I could see the whole thing.

I liked how you didn't give a huge detailed description on anything except for the relationship between Draco and Harry.

The relationship was lovely. Is that the end? The full end? I feel complete, but you may do another chapter, an epilogue to show if they love each other.
ruz chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
really sweet...love it. the way draco make harry feel was...good desciption there.

anyway, the lego part...hahaha...how i wished i had one too.