Reviews for Cockroaches and Katts
thekatana09 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Well, Katt/Ryu shippers would sure love to wish that Ryu would really treat Nina like the way he does in this story. Fortunately, stuff like this didn't happen in the actual story. As if Nina would behave the way she does in this fanfic too. Look, I get it okay. Writers can use their imagination, but why do you some fanfic writers completely change the original personalities of these characters? It's as if such writers didn't pay attention to the characters in the original story at all. Some changes can be good, but when you completely change things to where it has little or no relation to the original, you get an unbelievable story. For example, look at how bad the movie The Last Airbender was. By the way, I'm not trying to hate on this fanfic or the author. I'm just providing constructive criticism. Good attempt, but it didn't work for me. Sorry.
Shinrialtu chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
Ok, here I go...
VERY NICE! I LUV IT! PLZ UPDATE!
I am a BIG fan of Ryu/Katt fics, and it seems like there aren't too many out there. I like the way you had Katt find out that Ryu liked her, and how she reacted.
I feel bad for Ryu now...BAD NINA!BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD NINA!
In any case, I can't seem to find any flaws, other than a few grammar mistakes.(who DOESNT make grammar mistakes once in awhile?)
Overall, I LOVE your story, and I hope you update.
Also, if you could e-mail me and tell me if you plan to update or not, I would really apprceiate it. If not, that's ok too.
Great story, keep it up...
Dark Shadow31
BW7Stripes chapter 2 . 10/31/2003
I luv the way this fanfic is going.. its great! I am yet another Katt/Ryu fan and i've noticed that I've seen more Katt/Ryu fans that Ryu/Nina's but the Katt/Ryu's don't write many fics...look out 4 Ryumeo and Kattette!
Captain Gamer chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
No! Bad Nina! This just cries out for being continued.
Trout chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
Continue with the story, and keep up the good work... By the way, (reading through the reviews)I always use Bow in my group... He's simply the best dog in the game
Father Hulk chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Ok, dude, you wanted a good review? How aboot this. i'll give you a GREAT review! I am an AVID Ryu/Katt fan, and this is by far the best one I've read yet! No lie! When I was a boy growing up in the ghettos of Evrai, one thing we learned was not to lie, and I don't lie. PLEASE continue by ALL means!
Jon chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
Whoot _ finally another decent Katt/Ryu fic coupling.. I love Ryu/Katt pairing and belive me i have seen both good and bad stories about it, this one is one of the better. O.o ooh big mistake on chap 2 from Ryu there (LMAO!) nice twist Anyhow i am on my knees begging you to continue this fic! PLeeaaase! (Puppy eyes)
Worried chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
The story isn't bad, I suppose. Why does nobody use bow? I always used bow, katt and nina. I mean, c'mon! 1337 healing madskillz! And he's a dog!
Renni chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
Personally, I've always had Ryu, Katt, Nina, and Bleu in my party; before I got Bleu, I always used Rand... Anyways, I wonder what'll happen next chapter?
Nule chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
Curious developing, though is still great. I also allways used either Ryu/Katt/Nina/Sten, Ryu/Katt/Nina/Spar or Ryu/Katt/Nina/Bleu
Nule chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Very good story from every pint of view, though i agree with Deth Star about the Tiga incident, perhaps you could include it later. Keep it up!
Renni chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Wow! This is a good atory! Please continue the story -!
Deth Apacolypse chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
This is pretty good. A slightly different take on the characters but good none the less. Although I guess your not very far in the game when you wrote this because of the lack of the whole Tiga incident which was a big introspcetive look at Katt's feelings for Ryu.
Kia chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Huh huh, I think Katt is one of the very few fermal video game character I actually like. Which means I wouldn't mind reading the next par. (But I can't stand Nina. Ack! Save poor Ryu form her!)
bofguy chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Hey nice story, I wonder after this story you would do a katt and bow romance fic, I give you the plot later in another review, any way love this story, maybe katt may have a dream about ryu,which she woke up after something funny happen?

anyway good luck