Reviews for Snake the Handyman
NJP chapter 2 . 6/9/2020
Snatcher and Policenauts! All by Hideo Kojima
Silver chapter 12 . 11/11/2018
Im reading this story again and i remember THAT person..just how disgusting does a man have to be to actually write something like that!?
His mind is extremely messed up and i WISH the current dev's of fanfiction would allow to filter out users like him.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/12/2018
Been on a JoJo binge lately. All I can say is that Snake has some [STANDO POWAH] to achieve Heaven or surpass Metal Gear with that cardboard box of his.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
Guess Snake can retire from this business cause he got back into Smash!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2017
Of all the references that I looked there and you wrote. I caught the reference about octopus do to make it snakes obsession with food in the jungle. But, what you said about boxes from metal gear solid two and whatever else I had forgotten.
Z.TCrossoverwriter chapter 15 . 5/7/2016
I actually get it! This chapter explains robin's alternate costooms! How about a job where olimer gets his ship taken over by crade, who has hired the thief from the Christmas chapter, and lewy? The other character in picmin 2? Oh... and they must get the ship back before the end of the day comes, for if they don't, the hostile creatures will have a feast with the picmen olimer was forced to leave behind on the planet.
If you can't do that, I just want a job where olimer gets his ship taken, and he and snake must find whom did it, but I don't want it to be easy for either of them.
LT Rex Cole chapter 27 . 5/7/2016
So I recently found this story and I think it's really cool and I love every second of it. I have some suggestions for the next chapters, I guess

1. Mega Man either has his equipment malfunctioning and not working or Rush is not working like he's supposed to.
2. Someone is forced to give a speech and needs Snake to help out and take out any people who try to take it down. (Snake takes them out non-lethally)
3. Someone tries to build a Metal Gear-esqe machine and Snake needs to take it out before the person in question does something rash with it.

Anyways, those are my ideas, hope you like em.
CowTits the Udderly Glorious chapter 27 . 4/17/2016
It's back! I'm super glad.
FanficLovingPerson chapter 23 . 4/17/2016
This story turned out to be disappointing as shit.
FanficLovingPerson chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
Oh great another ridiculous ship.
Dark Pit not Pittoo chapter 27 . 4/17/2016
Just saying, it says that popo has a wife
Pikminfan chapter 27 . 4/17/2016
More please! Can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder who's next?
SolarTBA chapter 26 . 4/6/2016
Hopefully lots of people will read this message. I totally agree with Smash 4 doing the DLC thing right.
Awesome Reader chapter 25 . 2/25/2016
Oh my god you actually did it my god I feel so accomplished right now and great way for ganon to cook I can't English well right now cause I'm to excited about the fact you wrote a story of my suggestion :)
Plasmatroopa chapter 26 . 12/28/2015
I guess "Kept you waiting, huh?" might be appropriate right now?

I've gotta say, this story has come a long way since I dropped my review here. Aside from the writing generally improving (both in the comedy and grammar departments), it feels a lot wider in scope. Not sure how to phrase it, but there generally seems to be a bit more character variety and differing scenarios, which for a comedy story is 100% a good thing. Your story arcs are generally well written and nothing really comes off as a plot hole or a big stretch. I'm not personally a fan of how Mario needs to be villified in order for that second arc to really make sense, but I suppose that comes down to creative difference.

My main complaint, I suppose, is that at times the supporting cast feels underutilised. Aside from Wolf, the characters at Snake's agency kinda just pop in for quick cameos every now and then and leave. I suppose the Ice Climbers have desk jobs and don't really need to show up too often, but still. Another example is the Villager; he was fairly reoccurring in the earlier chapters and was something of a catalyst for the story's events, but he just kinda...faded out. I do understand that it can be difficult to juggle a lot of characters though, so keeping it to a smaller cast may not be a bad idea. Most of my other complaints are just minor nitpicks (Metroids are only weak to ice, that random bit of mood whiplash in Mario's Revenge part 1, etc.) and not really tips for general improvements.

As for this little PSA...I've gotta agree with you. Doesn't help that the community as a whole have become numb to these kind of things; they're too...quiet. Like the type who would eat botched up food at a restraunt instead of raising a complaint. People are far too quick to accept shit business practices as 'normal' these days, not realising that that's not a good thing. There's always going to be scumbags in this industry, but we could solve a lot of problems if we just raised our voices a little. (At least '#FucKonami' is catching on, so...that's a start.!

But yeah, overall, I'd say you're doing a good job, and I'm glad to see you took my suggestions into account; lightens up one's day to know they helped.

Hopefully I'll be able to give more consistent reviews in the future; until then, this is Plasmatroopa, logging out.