Reviews for Sincerely, Mimi
M M Forever chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I've read this story several times over the years, and I have to admit that it's one of the best ones I've read in a while. Add the fact that this is not your forte, and I am thoroughly impressed! If you still write, you should consider writing another one, or maybe a continuation to this; it really is quite good!
mjoy chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
aw

why does it end there?

your story's on my favs list!

am waiting for the continuation!:D
RinoaKitty chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Oh!My!GOODNESS!
This is short, cute, sweet, adorable, and every other adjective to describe the perfect little fluffy Mimato.
I swear to God, if I had confetti, I'd throw a party here and now!
I luv this story!
Mimi Ishida1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Hahaha, cute story! I liked it how it was based on the reality from the show unlike other stories when Matt and Mimi supposedly know each other very well! Oh yea..TAITO RULES! ;;
Nezumiiro chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Cute charicterization, sweet Mimato
Celestra chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Lol Meh, I don't usually read mimatos, but this was kind of cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
short and sweeeettt! I like...could be muchly longer
Cherry Li chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
hey sunfreak, this is so kawaii i like the way youve wrote this! _

love

*Cherry Li*
Miyuki Hamasaki chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
o_o Is this the enddd? x_X Write a sequel... Sequel! Rar! SEQUELLL! x_X -_-;; *a-hem* Okay, I'm hyper.. x_X Anywayz, SEQUEL!
that is secret chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
*remembers this one* Also remember that I liked it muchly, despite the fact that you've also made a Taito fan out of me.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
sonding good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
it was good. Please continue
E-chan Hidaka chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
hehe cute and simple...the way he fights with his innerself. that sound like what matt would do! well ja ne!
aoisenshi chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
I really liked it! it was short, but very CUTE!

I hope you make some more mimato!
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
I think Matt is being kinda crazy. But hey that's how I like him(and everyone else) It was good.