Reviews for Mirrorfold
Sweet!
gladheonsleeps chapter 1 . 5/31
I so enjoyed this!
sunshine.katz chapter 1 . 2/25
Such a fun one-shot with great dialogue between all three. Would love it if you ever decide to expand!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Really enjoyed this!
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Absolutely adorable. Between Hermione, Blaise, and Theo, you created a trio of original characters. Great job.
MoonNott chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Okay this was pretty cute. Theodore was funny, Blaise was (biasedly) hilarious and Hermione was amusing. Overall, a VERY interesting read, really love the work!
Synoir chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Awww this was so cute and funny! I loved it!
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
this is so cute and fluffy and fun to read! i love it!

theo is so lovely and smart i love how he deduced it's her
and blaise - damn it i love blaise he's remarks are my favorite i love how he teases theo

thanks for this amazing story!
Sara chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
This was so good! I loved their interactions with each other and Blaise was a nice addition!
Toermalijn chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Amazing story! please update soon! X
nonameno5 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I am laughing. This is massively cute. You really don't see a lot of super young Theomione, so this is a treat.
seriousblahblah chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This story was so good and I enjoyed every word of it :)
I love that you came at Theo/Hermione from a different angle and managed to create something that was both original, believable because it could almost have happened in canon if she got the wrong hair and the way you wrote this (with theo sort of flirting with himself/his mirror image) was both amusing and sweet. I absolutely love how you wrote Theo and think this is probably one of the best theomione stories I have read and I wish you'd write a sequel!
Thanks so much and I look forward to reading more of your excellent stories :)
kalikk chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
que fofo
BrokenByMagic chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
haha is there more to this? Please let there be more...
Alytiger chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Why did they have to fight for the wand? I thought only the Elder wand switched masters depending on who killed the old one.