Reviews for Trouble in Paradise
ElasticMonk41 chapter 10 . 7/17
Loved it
Silver Temptation chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
i really enjoyed this, it had everything you could want in a story! if only the tv show didn't destroy this couple. dammit!
JennFisherNC chapter 10 . 1/6/2016
Loved your story!
JennFisherNC chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
Yes, I thought that was from Hawaii Five-0
JennFisherNC chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Great!
Scarlett J. Abner chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Just the type of Olicity fluff I needed to keep me in good spirits :D Great job!
bronzed topaz chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
So sweet! I love how you incorporated the Arrow business into the offical business and the romance. Usually stories only focus on one and I'm so very glad yours was on all three. I loved it.
celisc chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
Oh, I love this one so much! Felicity is so adorable :)
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Yes! Picturing a little Olicity running around...SO CUTE! great fic! They are sooo cute together! XD
Sparkleyangel chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
I love your story!
realjena chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
Excellent story! Very cute and written so well, I could actually hear their choices in my head. Bravo!
JLC chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Really enjoyed this.
Daniel6 chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Gotham City? Home to the damn Batman? Is there a follow up planned? I'd like to read that one. They're so much alike it's scary. Bruce & Oliver I mean. And I loved how it was the secret identity that saved the day & not the superhero. They don't have episodes like that anymore.
Daniel6 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
I was reading this and thought, a high-stakes robbery in broad daylight in Hawai'i. Shouldn't 5-O be involved? And that was a wonderful Easter egg moment. You did a better job than I would've. I'd of been tempted to turn it into a Hawaii 5-O/Arrow crossover. Excellent job.
Daniel6 chapter 2 . 10/8/2014