Reviews for The Curse Of Azkaban
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
This was great! You should write a story about Bellatrix returning to Malfoy manor once she is freed :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Quite chilling, the desperation was pretty powerful, with the cold and the time passing in a blur, memories turning into a blur, only random details sticking out instead of faces and what truly mattered. I liked the details of the dead frog in Regulus' room, and remembering Narcissa's belly, but then her mind jumping track and the anger over Lucius' betrayal, the obsession taking over again—what kept her alive. And the mantra to keep herself going, the imagining what it would be like to be free again… poor Bella. Her thoughts and feelings were so confused, the confusion was everywhere. Well done! It's pretty moving. A few small mistakes but nothing too bad. Nice work :)
Freeze-Eternity-4ever chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Spooky
Vivien Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
You've captured the atmosphere at Azkaban really well. It's a chilling story but fits Bellatrix' state of mind perfectly. I was also quite impresesd by the way you've included the prompt with the frog, which doesn't sound very easy at first glance.
(And you managed it without the obligatory rape-scene so many feel the need to insert into Azkaban-Bella-fics.)
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I love stories about Azkaban especially when they're able to show the inmate's deteriorating mental state. This one did that brilliantly!
KeepCalmFanFicExists chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Awesome, just awesome. Your best work so far, I think. Chilling to an alarming regree, very accurate psychological portrayal (the memories, the silence she wants, the laughter, the rocking, the well everything) and so very sad. The phrase "she'd ask him" about her sanity before and after really got to me. Excellent job :)