Reviews for Pale Blue House
Eduardiana chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Edward seems very lost and this move seems like an attempt to find himself and his place in the world. I'm worried he will find instead a cause of trouble and heartbreak by falling in love with someone that is not available.

Bella seems to spend a lot of time alone at home and with Edward not having a job he will be at home too-maybe he could give piano lessons until he figures out what he wants to do?-I wonder how are you going to make them interact with each other. She didn't stay long enough to say hi but maybe that's because she was disheveled. I don't know how to take the blue circles under her eyes. Just a sign that she had just woken up or something else?

Is it loneliness that will bring them together? She appeared very much in love and happy in that first chapter so I wonder why would she risk something seemingly so good.

"Culling" It made me smile that he found his voice when he heard her say his name wrong.

Thank you!
SunflowerFran chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Such a great description of Bella. Spider leg lashes ... I like it!
left in bits chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I really like how you're going about telling this story. It's nice being in Edward's head, and the detail/backstory here was very informative. You have a strong sense of voice/characterization.

Bella really intrigues me too, can't wait for more
SunflowerFran chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Excellent first chapter of your first published FF story. Good luck!
The summary drew me in. He says the first time he saw them they were happy. Does that mean they will not always be happy? How do the three of them interact in this story? Is it an E&B story? Says E,B & C. Interesting.
More please.
Eduardiana chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Carslile and Bella seemed to be the perfect couple. The way Edward repeated "They were happy" makes me think that is not going to last? Because of Edward or something else? The nagging feeling left me worried for him.

It's hard to read Bella in love with another man so I'm glad this is from EPOV. He seems to be a little melancholic. Is it because of the changes in his life with the moving? Or is it loneliness? He talked about his friends, what about his family? Is Jasper a friend or family?

Can't wait to find out about these things and more. This is a very promising first chapter. Thank you!
left in bits chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
hmm, I'm intrigued. the fact that we're introduced to them through his eyes is very smart and significant. I can't wait to see more to see where this could go.
WannaLiveMyDream'95 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Interesting Start. ! Loved the way you write!
I am up for the ride. What's your posting schedule?