Reviews for Finding Stiles Sane
Halimede chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Really quite lovely. Can you remind me how the silver played a part in things? I know that Allison had silver arrowheads to kill the Oni, but I don't remember how else it was important.
Hydra Delphine chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I loved reading this story. Today I decided to read a little bit of stories about Stiles with different characters ('cause I ship Stiles with every hot guys he knows) and I opted for the Stackson FanFiction.
I found the story bitterly sweet. I was very impressed. I don't know what I want to say because I can't stop thinking about Jackson and Stiles together first in London and then in Beacon Hills. But what I know is that this story is simply wonderful. I am immensely happy to have read it. And I want to thank you because you've written it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I liked this story, the time part between England and USA is well wrote. Good work ! :)
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Starts with baby steps and look how they've grown. *sigh* :3 So sweet.
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Just love how you wrote this story and the flow of the whole thing :)
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Really touching. So well written
sherlockian4eva chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
that was absolutely beautiful, i have tears in my eyes. Thank you for such a beautiful emotive story, you are so talented.
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Omg this is amazing! Ive never shipped Stiles and Jackson before but this, this has changed my mind!
aerylan chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is really sweet! You did a great job:)