Reviews for Cuddling Up
DinoDina chapter 1 . 2/18/2018
Aw, the Fluffs are so sweet! Nothing better than pets and friends on a miserable day!
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Ianto's description is the best
TheHuntersMoon chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I'm not a fan of storms. I hate thunder and lightning... I wake up then I can't sleep because there's a storm raging and thunder and lightning... Peeves me off haha
janie17 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Super cute! Yay fluffs saving the day!
Francine S chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Another adorable story! I think I'm about to die from cuteness overload. The poor team, that is a lot of bad luck accumulating at once. But once again the day is saved by the Fluff. I wish I had my very own Fluff! So adorable!
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
great story, love that Nosy and Dizzy came to the rescue to keep them warm. I wish i had a Nosy or Dizzy last night at Relay for Life, it was so could we could see our breathe.
DarqueQueen7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
OMG! SAVED BY THE FLUFF! I used to have a dog named Fluffy and she saved me many times the same way as a kid. Thanks for helping me remember.

D.
I love Janto chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
They can't get the weather here right either.

If it's that bad out I wouldn't let Myfanwy fly in it. She might get hurt.
Trust Owen to get grumpier.
Andy had a good idea.
Always trust the Fluff, their smarter than everyone else.
Except Ianto. Loved the fact that Nosy and Dizzy talked about what they were going to do before they climbed in to bed with the team.
Nothing beat a nice warm Fluff on a very cold day.

I have a question. How does George clean his suit.
If he is doing some of the cleaning and just daily wear he will get dirty.
The archives are not that clean.
Alice Carter chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Since it's a cold, rainy June day here, a story like this is needed to warm the heart.
CalliM chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Okay this is just too cute!

I've had days like the team. I live in Massachusetts and a few years ago we had the exact same problem of two storms hitting. With the result of no electricity for a week in February. We were all cuddled down in the front room near the fireplace and would have given anything for Nosy to join us.

Thanks for sharing it with us!
taylorpatta chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I love these cute stories of yours! More soon please :-)
mardar chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I think you should sell Tshirts that say "Saved by the Fluff!"