Reviews for The House of Cards
DarthAnimus chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I adored the Highchiker's Guide to The Galaxy -reference and the entire rant about the universe revolving around four bishies.

The bit about Ken and Daisuke holding hands...or something really cracked me up.

And Takeru and his hats. Priceless. And yay for questioning his affections. Teenager. XD

And that insight concerning Daisuke in the end, unexpectedly angsty but so very sweet in the final. I liked how the events matched Takeru's thoughts, it's a nice detail.

All in all, the story is a nice mix of humour, angst and fluff, simply put: friendship.
McKenzi Smith chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
A litle weird but interesting :!. U nailed Ken perfectly because a lot of people don't realize that he's gay, DUH!
lukomouse chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
May I have permission to rewrite this so that they do end up in the right closet and it doesn't start off with 42?
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I was just prowling around and happened across this. I have forthwith fallen amazingly in love with this story and in this dearth of good Takeru characterization, it was a total godsend. The dark parts of my brain feel as if they've been scrubbed all sparkling clean now.

In other words, it was deliciously perfect and thank you for writing it, even if you wrote it two years ago or so and probably weren't expecting any kind of a review at all.

I'm going to go find my brain, I seem to have misplaced it in my gushing. ;)
Ryouseiteki chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I was trying to laugh my lungs out but only managed to hack up my stomach... ;; Very funny! You're the BEST!

Ja, Ryouseiteki
Clara chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Another amazingly wonderful fic. I love your perspective on Daisuke and the lack of dialogue - usually I'm a dialogue freak, but this is wonderful without it.
So long and thanks for all the fish.
tricolored chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
The hats are trying to destroy all of Takeru's plans, I tell you. And I never noticed Daisuke's amazingly good track record. Will Dai and Ken get together? I hope so!
babydragon chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
absolute sweetness, i cannOT comprehend how you write so brilliantly. this was as cute as it was fluffy, as funny as it was sweet, and so adorably adorable. i loved the start, and i love the way you point out so many truths that really go unnoticed. yay yay.

::sighs happily:: daiken fluff is the best!
Kiley Sullivan chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Great, funny, rave review! RAVE REVIEW! *huge grin* That was very, VERY funny! Short, sweet, and to the point. You brought up some really good ideas about Daisuke, characterized really well, and ended really nicely. What can I say? You have TALENT, baby! _
Eddie Wachowski's Chick chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
k me likes i think i will stare at the screen until there's more. you simpley have to make another chaptor.
Celestra chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Lol Cute and funny :)
Leaf smiles chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
eef! that was scary kitty...*smiles* I always knew that you had a kinky little mind. Locking poor little bishies in a closet together...I liked it, though. Never thought you'd see me review did you...*giggles* I'm scaring you now aren't I?
Nine1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
"review and do that voodoo that you do"? Well, that's a new one on me. O.o' So glad to see you're back to posting stuff! I really needed to overdose on fluff tonight, to give me inspiration. This was so prettyful! And you're right, all matchmaking fics end up perfectly, which usually isn't the case. Glad to see you pointed that out. -' Loved it, loved it, loved it.
Tori chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
lol, that was good! :D I like the four unbreakable laws bit. And...well, I pretty much liked the whole thing _

Tori
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
aw! yet another cute thing written by you!