Reviews for Bringing Her Back
Amzi chapter 4 . 7/28/2017
Now I get why almost everyone hates him now.I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE SASUKE LEFT THE VILLAGE,JUST TO SEEK POWER!
SasuSakuSara4eva chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
ohmigud you make such good stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
the way you turned sakura like! wow! i'm gonna be big fan of her like this!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
Sorry to say this but your stories are all terrible. I kept reading because I hoped the chapters would improve both in terms of quality and plots but they got worse. They are all over the place, it's like you have no concept of structuring whatsoever. Your characters are also very ooc, especially Sasuke. Your portrayal of him is pathetic. If it was ever possible to get cancer from reading something this story would definitely have given me cancer.

Go back to the drawing board, your stories are disappointing. Be grateful you support canon because otherwise no one would even bother to read this.
moonlightXninja168 chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
I'm so glad I just found this story. I love it! I can't wait for your next update.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
What happens next
music3kp chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Yeah! You updated. Please update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Love your story. Please update soon
fluffy1hothanyoulover chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Please continue! id love to see all of the events unfold lol :)
Kays3r chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Are they somehow going to become a couple after this? Because I can see it coming in the next chapter.. If Sasuke plays his cards right, ha! Damn, I like this Sakura! So annoyed that Sasuke was bothering/following her lol and how she isn't really fan-girling over him which definitely a breath of fresh of air. Please, update soon.
music3kp chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Please don't take a month to update the story it's so good
kelpiejh chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I'm interested in seeing a continuation! ;)
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
What a great message! An eye for an eye always helps make things better! In a manga about bonds it must be really obvious that breaking the bond off is the best way to go for Sakura, thus proving Sasuke right, good thinking there!

So the moral of the story - dont fight for your bonds, just give up!

Just for the record, that was sarcasm. I completely disagree with the sentiments shown in this story and I wouldnt want any of this for SasuSaku.
Kays3r chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Ha! I actually had the same idea with Sakura being cold-hearted to Sasuke! And I also liked what you said - "give Sasuke a taste of his own medicine.." Perfect! Took the words right out of mouth. Good start, can't wait for the update.