Reviews for Dance of the Fairies, Flight of the Phoenix
portwzskye chapter 12 . 10/26/2020
Damn i really hate this guy sorry excuse for a leader i want him dead right fucking now and snakes always get what they want
Onlyafraidoffear chapter 65 . 6/24/2020
This has to have been the greatest crossover I have ever read and I’m sad that it will never be finished, but I completely understand. I hope everything is going great in your life and thanks for this story, even unfinished it was fantastic!
SassyHoboreads101 chapter 65 . 6/21/2020
This is an amazing story and honestly one that I loved loved to read I wish someone would pick it up and continue this amazing story but what’s done is done. Thank you for writing this awesome story!
archivewriter3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2020
So... Palkia, Dialga and Gratina were fighting again...
Not actually surprising...
They probably took the fight to some random uninhabited ocean on some random planet in some random year in some random universe... To them, anyway.

I was actually quite surprised when you brought them in, and for a sweet few seconds I had to even check the crossover bar to see whether it was a Pokemon crossover, but they probably were just a means to an end, eh? Nice, anyway. This has promise, and I love to read great stories, so I have now become a Leech to your work.

Archivewriter signing out!
Dasgun chapter 1 . 2/1/2020
rancorlover chapter 65 . 1/18/2020
I know you stopped this story, but I just want to say with what you wrote for all of your stories, they helped me grow. Thank you for the adventures of a life time.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
Interesting
Zeira Dragneel chapter 23 . 9/2/2019
Natu and lucy's entrance tho
Zeira Dragneel chapter 10 . 9/2/2019
Yeah, what happened to Fluffy exactly? he's never mentioned ever again in the books
Milu chapter 65 . 8/14/2019
OH MY MAVIS! Do you have any idea how close you've gotten me to having a heart attack with this story. Well way more than a roller coaster; THANK YOU! I can't for the life of me remenber the last time a story I read was so thrilling it constantly kept me on edge constantly, is so unpredicteble and I love it. Take your time with your job and I hope to read from you soon.
Jacob Thomas Cole chapter 13 . 7/29/2019
Dementors can't be destroyed, they are spirits.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
ITS GIRATINA, PALKIA, AND DIALGAAAS HDODMHDKEMDHJD I knew it was definitely them after hearing the pearls on Palkia
Dhshotgun chapter 20 . 11/9/2018
ok so my guess is that guy in the forest is Merlin. Seeing as the guy used "Old Magic" and that Jarvin mentioned "em" it has to be Merlin. His full name is Merlin Emrys, he is commonly thought of as a druid and he would certainly be old enough to use old magic.
Guest chapter 65 . 10/23/2018
Still wishing you would pick this back up
Guest chapter 65 . 5/20/2018
Fergus Flamercon when I first saw your story I was a bit confused at first because of the Natsu and Lisanna pairing so I was a bit skeptical and didn't read at first for a good two years eventually I forgot all about it until a few weeks ago when I saw it when I was searching up a good fanfiction to read when i read it I was blown away at the end of the first chapter and the second and all the rest i was so angry beyond furious that Morgana Le Fey used Fairy Tails good name and slander it right I just finished reading all of this fanfiction and as I said before blown away you must continue this fanfiction PLEASE when you do find your thoughts on how to continue this fanfiction I shall be waiting Fergus
Sincerely