Reviews for Dance of the Fairies, Flight of the Phoenix
Zeira Dragneel chapter 23 . 9/2
Natu and lucy's entrance tho
Zeira Dragneel chapter 10 . 9/2
Yeah, what happened to Fluffy exactly? he's never mentioned ever again in the books
Milu chapter 65 . 8/14
OH MY MAVIS! Do you have any idea how close you've gotten me to having a heart attack with this story. Well way more than a roller coaster; THANK YOU! I can't for the life of me remenber the last time a story I read was so thrilling it constantly kept me on edge constantly, is so unpredicteble and I love it. Take your time with your job and I hope to read from you soon.
Jacob Thomas Cole chapter 13 . 7/29
Dementors can't be destroyed, they are spirits.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/30
ITS GIRATINA, PALKIA, AND DIALGAAAS HDODMHDKEMDHJD I knew it was definitely them after hearing the pearls on Palkia
Dhshotgun chapter 20 . 11/9/2018
ok so my guess is that guy in the forest is Merlin. Seeing as the guy used "Old Magic" and that Jarvin mentioned "em" it has to be Merlin. His full name is Merlin Emrys, he is commonly thought of as a druid and he would certainly be old enough to use old magic.
Guest chapter 65 . 10/23/2018
Still wishing you would pick this back up
Guest chapter 65 . 5/20/2018
Fergus Flamercon when I first saw your story I was a bit confused at first because of the Natsu and Lisanna pairing so I was a bit skeptical and didn't read at first for a good two years eventually I forgot all about it until a few weeks ago when I saw it when I was searching up a good fanfiction to read when i read it I was blown away at the end of the first chapter and the second and all the rest i was so angry beyond furious that Morgana Le Fey used Fairy Tails good name and slander it right I just finished reading all of this fanfiction and as I said before blown away you must continue this fanfiction PLEASE when you do find your thoughts on how to continue this fanfiction I shall be waiting Fergus
Sincerely
Sai Hakusho
I will be watching you
Ikazuchiru chapter 65 . 4/26/2018
I hope you find that drive again to continue writing this story. Sometimes writing is super overwhelming. I know from experience. But even if you find someone, I don’t think they would be able to bring to the table what you have. This story is simply amazing. One of THE best fanfics I’ve ever read. The plot flows perfectly. Yes, a lot of characters, but you were making it work and I do feel you can come back and finish it. You’ve put so much into it that I have a feeling it’s still lingering in the back of your head. I hope to see an update of this. This is literally a piece of art.
scarredwarriors chapter 65 . 4/23/2018
I love this story and I really wish you would continue writing. You left us on a cliffhanger! I understand your reasons but maby you can see this as a challange to become even better.
Flying Doctor chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
OMG! This is FRIGGIN AMAZING. Ive only read half but far out its so good. YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
YOU SUCK!
777 chapter 65 . 2/19/2018
Lol, ever since you have been on hiatus in To be a King, your stories always to end up in a complete disaster. I hope you never make fanfics anymore. You just wasted your time doing this fanfic for nothing. Whats the point in making this if you don't have the heart to continue?
Guest chapter 27 . 2/5/2018
And to Natsu goes the world's first worst timing award!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2018