Reviews for Thorin's Queen
IndigoBirds chapter 7 . 11/12/2017
This competency freaked me out! Oh my god! So glad it was just a dream!
IndigoBirds chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
This is so sweet to read. I can't help but wish for Kili to try to go back for Reese tho.
IndigoBirds chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
Dann. Kili is super broken. That makes me sad for him, because who doesn't love that guy?
Montara chapter 13 . 10/9/2017
Loved this story. And she's perfect for him, especially the way she could withstand his dominating ways and even succeed in getting her point across. Thank you!
Montara chapter 12 . 10/9/2017
Wren sacrificed her happiness for Kili and his happiness! Wow! Glad Thorin could be reason with...this time.
Montara chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
Oops. Thorin will have to face Kili and his decision... I wonder if Kili will accept Reese after all the suffering? And she's pregnant...
Montara chapter 10 . 10/9/2017
Montara chapter 9 . 10/9/2017
The trunk...so many things brought for, then, a dream. She had courage to dream and it came true. Poor Thea, though, she'll lose a great friend. But Wren is so happy :)
Montara chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
Little temptress, indeed :)
Montara chapter 7 . 10/9/2017
Wow! What a dream.
Montara chapter 6 . 10/9/2017
This Thorin had relationships before...such imagination...bet he'll be a handful. But I'm sure Wren will manage to keep up :D

Thorin is the one keeping Kili and his love apart?! That's not good! Or cool! Why would he when he sees how broken Kili is?! What about Tauriel? I really have to read the companion story!
Montara chapter 5 . 10/9/2017
Naughty at the end :)
Montara chapter 4 . 10/9/2017
Thorin and Wren chaste :) Poor Kili, though. I have to read his story soon!
Montara chapter 3 . 10/9/2017