Reviews for The Gift of Life
NarukoSon chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
too cute
MissKitty35 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Great story! Love the ending...
Jay chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I liked that a lot. Glad Kagome is okay. Don't understand how they can switch organs, but I enjoyed the rest. Especially the end
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Well you're just all over the canon, aren't you? Way, way early, and now this lovely post-manga piece. So glad to know you've read the entire story - or watched it, whatever the case may be. Since we know so little about Sesshoumaru's mother I'm going to go out on a limb and say you have her characterization down pat. I must say, I've never seen a youkai bonding done quite like this before, what with the organ exchange. I'm hurting my brain trying to visualize, LOL. Ah well, I'll just chalk it up to youkai magic and be done with it. I doubt both their bellies are splayed open with actual surgery going on. Seemed more to me they were lying belly to belly and the organs were just shifting around on their own. I guess if that one dude from the Temple of Doom can pull a heart out through the unbroken skin of his victim's chest, then Inuyasha's body can swap organs with Kagome in order to save her life. I did catch that bit about her reproductive organs thankfully being unharmed in the rock slide, since Inuyasha obviously wouldn't have been able to do *that* organ swap. Glad to know they can still have kids, and that she'll live as long as him now! Hurray for immortality!
LadyCash chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
So fun! I like SessMom here.
Shiroi Sagi chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
That was cute! I'm not one for sex scenes but yeah I thought the end with Sesshomaru and his mother, albeit out of character, was funny. I liked the characterizations most of all, even if they were off from the manga's depiction. I enjoyed it - thank you!
sarahjocody chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Such a great story! The only problem I see with it is that I now want more.
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
oh wow. that really is like becoming one. and sesshomarus mother making that comment. lol oh mother like.
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I very, very much enjoyed this :] It was short and sweet. I am also glad that Sesshomaru's mother wasn't as much of the royal bitch as I half expected her to be :] Overall, this was great!
Gayle Nightingale chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
RinxSess! This is a sweet InuxKagome. Thanks for sharing it. Youkai bonding sounds like a great way to keep our lovers together forever.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Sailor Moon new anime will premiere on July 5. Cute.

What Makes A Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer run,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it...Dad.

Happy Father's Day!
Princess Inume chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Cute story. The ending made me laugh. : )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
That was a great way to end the story. Sesshomaru being teased.