Reviews for Bound to Get Burned
pauleen chapter 1 . 6/9
Hello mama. I never got to read this fanfic. I did read Playing With Fire. I loved it. Can I get a pdf of this please?
Annie chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
oh, girl, im so sorry.. ff sucks u.u I sure will follow your stories on there! Lots of blessings your way!
i chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
that sucks! will we find this at twcs too?
TheRugbymom chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
This sucks. I am so sorry this has happened. Thank you for telling us where to find you!
fande chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
vous êtes de plus en plus à faire çà et pour des lectrices comme moi qui vous suivent via un traducteur c'est difficile de vous retrouver et franchement çà devient pénible à la longue car du coup nous (je) ne pouvons jamais suivre une histoire jusqu'à la fin !
tas62 chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
I hate these stupid policies. We are adults and can make our decisions about what we read! I WILL BE FOLLOWING YOU. (;
Surfette chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
We will follow you anywhere! Love & Respect!
InMahMind chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Mamasutra, I love all your stories and have confidence in you to know where to take this story next. I'm team Edward on this one. I think Bella took her revenge way too farå even though Edward royally f-ed everything up. I hope she will see the errors in her way, and i hope reconcilation and forgiveness is in the stars for these two. After all, it' Edward and Bella and they belong toghether! I love your frequent updates on the Lost but what I really hope for is for next chapter of this one. Don't let the haters discourage you!
tas62 chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
I know that Bella has to feel a little responsible since she did make the bet with Leah, but I don't see her giving up the information after 7 years, If she does, I am not sure how Edward can forgive her for her part in destroying their marriage.
keyboardkath chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Pls continue this story! I can't wait to see where Edward and Bella will go with this.
Annie Butts chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
whoa! I need to re-read it again. I knew about all of that except for Bella accepting the bet. I know Leah said it to her, but I didn't know that Bella took it as a serious bet.

Can't wait to see what she has to say.
Annie Butts chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
I want to know what she means by "why didn't you move?"
hmmmmm
Annie Butts chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
I think he deserved everything he got before the divorce.
All that other stuff for the past 7 years is pretty mean. :(
Especially when it comes to his job.
I still don't defend his actions. Everything before the divorce he deserved. lol
Annie Butts chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Rose Arcadia is awesome.
I loved the first fic :)
Breaking Dawn21 chapter 13 . 8/15/2014