Reviews for Ryoga misadventures
HiroshimaNagasaki chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
So, just a little anti-US propaganda here, eh?

Note. Author, you messed up your japanese magic words very much. My first impression was that you do it intentionally while aiming to soil people's interest to japanese exotic. Then I remembered famous words that human stupidity is endless and that consoled me a little. But I do not in general trust in innocent stupidity, and I know many others do not also. So I wish and recommend that you refine your understanding of the matter.

For example, suffixes of respect tend to use with last names and not first names. Think about it, you'd not say 'mister John' but rather 'mister Smith'. Another one is that suffix -sama is something rare and you would not say it lightly. When said without enough care, it would easy mean caustic sarcasm and mockery. It is usually reserved for high-ranked lords and your personal benefactors. And so on, I'd rather not cite here widespread material. Do good deed to yourself and us readers, find and study it. Your writing will gain much, and then us readers will benefit from it. Thank you in advance.
Talantus chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
not bad, not bad at all, i like it, so you let us know that ryoga has some kind of link with the shinsen gumi? will he encounter motoko again?... hmm i defenitively want to read more, pls update.

from the self-philosopher, talantus

''it is up to you to choose want are your belief, if you don't choose, this is not something that your really believe.''
L.F.L.R chapter 3 . 5/21/2003
Fantastic set of short stories, the best I have read in a while. I hope you keep writing more of them, they are really great.
Lizmun chapter 2 . 12/9/2002
Araa..?

Ryouga as a former Shinsengumi member? Intriguing. I suppose the fun part now is trying to guess which Captain is he.

My guesses are either Nagakura Shinpachi (2nd troop) or Harada Sanosuke (10th troop) due to similarities in personality.

I'm putting my money on Harada-san. _

Ooo! now my curiosity is piked. Do so continue! I do wish to know what happens next. I am enjoying this story very much!
Lone Demon chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
I like the story

Well, I actually like most of the stories with Ryoga but .. er ... that's a different matter.

So, he is some kind of ... reincarnation of a Shinsengumi? Or is that just Kachiko's impression? Questions, questions ... oh well, I hope they will be answered soon enough.

Just one more thing - do you have a beta-reader? There were some pretty strange mistakes ... for example you explained the term Ojo-sama at the end but in the story itself you wrote oji-sama ... well, I don't know the term oji-sama but someone could mistake it for ojii-sama, which would be rather strange

So ... please do continue this story, I'm sure it will be pretty good
MingShun chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Lol, great story! I noticed minor grammar and spelling mistakes interrupt the story flow somewhat. Sigh, don't ask me how to correct them, I have that feeling but I can't write to save my life.