Reviews for Dividing Lines
KindredSpirits3 chapter 3 . 7/18
I am loving this so far its a rly different and good story line but one thing i don't understand is the connection with Hunter and Caitlin coz it just comes out of no where and isn't rly explained properly. Anyway keep up the good work!
ninj0queen chapter 16 . 6/2
OH MY GOSH I LOVED THIS STORYBSO MUCH!
Oh honey u can be as cheesy as u like if u keep writing sweetheart
reptilegirl chapter 16 . 4/27
Loved it
Atilia Dawn Black chapter 16 . 2/13
Lol! So freaking cute!
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 14 . 7/20/2017
'I tried it that way but Clarke said no'
WHIPPED
Slytherin Princess Adelyn chapter 11 . 7/20/2017
Bellamy Blake: A leader material until you try to get him away from his girlfriend
Sisirinah chapter 10 . 6/22/2017
I really really love this story, but the wrong use of the word 'defiantly' is DEFINITELY killing me. The dictionary says that defiantly means 'in a manner that shows open resistance or bold disobedience'. But I think you meant to use Definitely as 'in a clear manner, without any doubt'. Would you please check it?
Guest chapter 16 . 4/26/2017
Great story!
mfedwards7 chapter 16 . 4/25/2017
OMG YOU HAVE TO DO A SEQUEL!
LottieDot chapter 16 . 4/3/2017
Great story! I read it all from start to finish without commenting because it was just so fantastic. Is there a sequel? I haven't checked. I've loved the ride you sent me on. The world building you did. It felt like a whole world. But I have so many questions. Wht happens to the rest of the Ark once the people who leave are gone? What new hardships they all face with the other Grounders? What about the Mountain Men threat? This story was so perfect. I just had to let you know I loved it. Thank you for writing it.
bellarke22 chapter 16 . 1/16/2017
omg love the story! Its so damn good. It was such a good story line and I needed to cry a few times but it war like really awesome
Reader chapter 16 . 1/10/2017
this was literally the cutest fucking thing ive ever read make more bellarke storys or try to make ypur own since you dont own this one
NewParchmentSmell chapter 16 . 1/10/2017
This was TOOOOO good man
The plot was actually GOLD and not rushed and the tension was the opposite of cheap and THIS WAS SO GOOD

loved it - it's 6:00 am i stayed up all night reading this :')
Red656 chapter 16 . 12/3/2016
Aww, that was really cute, great job!