Reviews for Three Simple Rules
ColeyCarissa chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
this is awsome. the next time someone asks me how seto/jou works, i am going to point them right to this
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I like the fic but...I REALLY like the poem. I don't usually read fanfiction poems-even though, yes, the first thing I was brave enough to post was a poem, ugh-but...This was quite good.
loveoftoday chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Sasunaru, Sakuino, Sakulee, Ruchigo, Shinokiba, Nejishika, Daiken... and now SetoJou? you know I could go on and list all the pairings I adore that you've written about...

All my faves, right here under your username link... you are awesome! not only that, but they're sweet, mostly short and they often dance around a point; subtle hints and such. I love it! -hugs-

-Spaz
HumorNut chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
good ficcy! I like the concept...
Reppu chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Love those rules. Nicely done. Beautiful language.
Obscured Illusions chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
that was just amazing...
Kiley Sullivan chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I like choosing lines that really stick out for me, and the one in this story was: "Give them a week; then they'll know what a sweet agony love really is. Give them a month, they'll be ready to die for each other without flinching and still never say a word as to why." Very... poignant? I'm not sure. But I like it Nice theory, adept comparison, very fitting lyrics at the end.
darkmus chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Oh. Like.
This style is very much like the song- very liquid and flowing. And I liked how you used some of the lyrics of the song... without making those:
blahblahblah
lyriclyriclyric
blahblahblah
Yeah. Good incorporation.
samurai-ashes chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Awesome! I love the depth in it - and I love the song, lol. Man, the irony... XD
Anyway, like I said, I love how it explored them, their roles with Yuugi (that was very interesting), and then each other, and their similiarities - and those last three lines were terrific! *thumbs up*
all in all, I just love it.
- ashes -
Envy's fate chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
i like your story
Razzle chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
I'm sorry, but this read less like an actual fanfic and more like the author saying, "Kaiba and Jounouchi are SO shipped!" in 934 words.
Lady Henshi chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
the style of writing is new, at least to me and i really like it!
QueenV chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Sque~! I love it. Just love it. It's beautiful and perfect and so incredibly *accurate*~! _ *glomps you* That was awesome. XD
Sam Baku chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
May I tell you how good this is? *Makes wibble eyes* Very...! And deed too!

Uh... maybe I shouldent read such deep thing so early in the mourning... *Looks around*