Reviews for Genesis
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
FINALLY! Okay sorry about that, just had to get it out. My brain just blanked out during that extreme science bit. I'm gonna go read the next one now! \o/
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
I DID! *squels in exitment*
VivaGrazia chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
Man, I have had like no time the past couple days and your chapter are so long (don't worry; it's definitely a good thing) I've been working on it since you released the chapter! F

I like the way you defeated Graviton, especially since it corresponds with the comics! Works very well if you ask me; quite climactic.
AHHH FITZSIMMONS! I love them. They are perfect in this and it's so nice that Fitz finally has his memory back.
I also really like that you're sticking to the show and having Skye work on that... whatever it is. You keep up with the clips and all that so well!

Oh the fluffy ending is great :) BUT THEN THE REAL ENDING! "Bring her to me" Ah, can't wait! Well well done; thank you for taking the time to write the story!
weasleywarrior chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
Don't care that it was a stretch, this was amazing. Fantastic job! Love the touch at the end having Simmons tell him about the mouse hole. Great story!
tippykazoo chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
This fic was so fun! Can't wait for part 2! Loved how well this was plotted! The flow of everything was really good too.
eckles chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Oh WOW! A chapter nearly every day, and all I am is up to 13. I thought I would drop you a line and let you know my impressions, but all the praise just fades away with the last page of this chapter.

I loved it!

Jemma and Ward's confrontation was one that needed to be done ... next to Ward and Fitz coming face-to-face for the 'first-time' that is. So powerful. My eyes literally started to well-up a bit as I tried to picture the scene and the emotion that was playing itself out on Simmons face as she unloading her anger and sense of betrayal upon Ward was first-rate.

For the sake of everyone, Jemma, has tried to remain strong and hopeful towards Leo's progress and possible rehabilitation. But as we all know (the readers), she has been guarding herself in public and hiding away her tears from everyone. And even though I am sure everyone was aware of her 'emotional moments' away ... there must be security camera's everywhere, everyone was sympathetic to what she was going though and did not wish to pry until she was ready.

When Ward started to show a level of 'regret' ... especially as he did so by introducing 'Fitz' name, you could not have written that better. Truly.

What Fitz is going through, is Jemma's pain. Jemma's regret. Jemma's guilt. It would be a cold day in Hades before she would allow Grant Ward to take responsibility and ownership of something that has become so personal to her. Jemma is only now starting to come to terms with the possibility of 'losing' Fitz ... that his love for her will never be again repeated and that he no longer looks upon her with the same private love that he had successfully concealed from her for years. That she is only, in his mind, a former collegue. She had lost everything that matter's to her because of Ward, she'd be damned if she will let him take from her her 'pain' as well.

Can't wait to read the fall-out in Chapter 14 :-)

I also enjoyed reading the bit where Fitz is getting frustrated as he is working on the Retriver's. His mind ... his memories are 10-years out-of-date to his current accomplishements. It would not be easy for him to look upon the advancements of his current work and not figure out he had managed to accomplish that.

I also enjoyed in the earlier chapters Skye's tour of 'The Bus' with Leo, surprised no one decided to do that with him. Who knows what it may have triggered it he was shown is old berth ... anyway, I liked how close the two of them have become. Especially when Skye was berating herself and complaining about how Coulson should be focusing himself on things that really mattered and not get fussed over the 'little things' (of which she thought she was). Too which Fitz responded that he believed that he (Skye's) safety WAS important and when Skye asked him what he said on the pretext that she didn't clearly hear what he had mumbled, he dismissed that he had said anything at all. It looks as though Fitz is starting to get a crush on Skye (oh I hope that is true ;-) ...lol), especially if Fitz comes to Jemma asking for romantic advice on how to win the heart of her best female friend (hint, hint).

Well about to read chapter 14 now.

Hope I hear back from you.

W
thechlosterr chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
feeeeeeeeeeeels
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
Wow! This is a really great story that encompasses so much from the show. Best post season 1 I have read. Please continue.
weasleywarrior chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
You know, I decided to save a few chapters and binge-read through these, and right now I don't think I could have picked a worse time to pick back up on this. What a cliffhanger! I NEED to know what happens next!
NikiD3195 chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Nooooo!
SkyeWard17 chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Oh my...*cries eyes out* that it's so amazing great job
icewitch73 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, not nice! Son of a...
icewitch73 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Wow, that was one fantastic chapter. I'm already hooked, and completely smitten with your writing talent. :)
Krystalslazz chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! Fitz finally remembers!
VivaGrazia chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
AND HE REMEMBERED! Yaaaay! Oh lordy, that's exciting. Well done with that. Quite well done.

Anyhum, let's start from the top now. Fitz is an adorable little hero :D He's like almost embarrassed to tell the people they're rescued and that is just too cute.

Hells to the yeah! Skye did get a swing at Quinn. I hope we get to see that on the show, because that's awesome :D And I also really like her whole bit at the beginning. I'm a sucker for like, super villain/hero banter, and Hall was definitely all creepy as Skye held her ground and then pressed the button. Perfect timing with the plane coming in as well; very action movie-esque! And the title comes into play! Gotta love that.

Oh man, I love how confrontational Fitz is being with Simmons, especially that line about how she hides out in the lab. She must be so taken aback, it's quite a switch from their usual stances.

Awesome, awesome chapter. So much happened! Great job; can't wait for the next!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »