Reviews for Smoke
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I must admit, you impressed me with this story, as it is well-written. I must still be cautious about reading stories where people are healing Frodo, or when Frodo is sick. Then again, maybe it's just me. I apologize for the reviews I gave you in one of the Frodo-healer fanfiction stories. You've already proven me wrong twice - once with the story 'Mithril' and now this story - and proven that you are a talented writer.

Now, onto the story, which I'm glad did not have any grammatical errors: you write well in the first-person narrative. Even through Aragorn's eyes, I could almost see Frodo's reactions and how he was taking to the Morgul wound, which my guess is was not a good sign. Still, your details are descriptive, but also vivid as I could almost see Aragorn leading the hobbits to Rivendell, while helping to heal Frodo a bit of his pain. This story also interested me, since we're seeing Aragorn resist the temptation the One Ring gives towards him, which shows his vulnerability and makes him believeable... I may have to re-read the books again to see if he reacts the same way.

You did well with this story. With any luck, I'll return to reading one of your Frodo-healer fanfiction stories. I hope you continue writing, whether in a story where characters are only healing other characters, or stories such as these.

-Aria Breuer

P.S. I've decided to add this story to my community. Not only does it have a fair balance where Frodo is shown as well as Aragorn, but also due to the story being well-written. This may be the first story of yours I put into my community, but I'll have to double-check. I hope this is all right?
Mrs. Knightley chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I love Strider, Aragorn. You have captured his character perfectly. I truly enjoyed your little story! Thanks for writing and being willing to share!

mrs. Knightley
Anawey chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Woah. Can you say 'cliffie-is'? I like that.
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I enjoyed this!
Leia
boromir chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
This is a very good short story. Keep 'em comeing!
Afea chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Coolness. Very good and very short. Cool tho.

Aragorn Elessar (stephanie)
Rufferto chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
I like this...I think you should continue!

I like how he thinks about how Frodo might suffer from another attack if he puts on the ring again.

Very well written!

-Ginger
Budgielover chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
I was so glad to see this from you. Your writing is simply wonderful. I love how you delve into your characters' minds. Your Frodo and Aragorn interact so perfectly together, with respect and affection. The only criticism I have is this piece isn't long enough. Thank you!
Tangelian Proudfoot chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Yes! You're reposting this series! :-)

Well, you already know how much I love these fics, but I just have to leave a note here as well. I hope that you'll eventually will continue this series too... :-)

Hugs;

Tangelian
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
omg! welcome back to , Frodo B! lol. i was wondering when you'd post here again. glad you've decided to :D im sure other readers who aren't Frodohealers members will thoroughly enjoy your newer works. :D I can't wait to see the next chapter of "Counterpane"-welcome back, hon!

Hermione
Rose Cotton chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
This is very well written. I like the way that you show Aragorn's temptation by the Ring. I have only one complaint: it's too short. Will you continue this fic? Please do!
shirebound chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
I'm thrilled you've re-posted this gem. This vignette says so much, especially regarding Aragorn's brief moment of temptation. So wonderfully written!
tiggivon chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
glad to see this posted here. it is just so good and needs to be enjoyed by others.

tiggivon.x
paint-pastel-princess chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
hey i thought that was really good, keep writing!