Reviews for Prelude To Your Kiss
pinkypiejr12 chapter 1 . 4/6
That was great, it honestly sounded like a poem. It had great fluency and a very romantic tone. It was really well written.
Twilight Grayson chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I'm not used to poems, but I loved this one!

I'd love to see more of your stuff, keep on with the GJ!
GraysonsGirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
pretty
rainingbordom737 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
It was awesome! thanks for the story
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Wow. I never read poems. And I mean never! But this one just hooked me from the first line until the last. Wow, you're going on my author alerts.
Fairady chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
lovely. it's very different. i just thought of it as kon's thoughts as he slowly seduces tim into bed, and it just fits him so well. thank you so much for posting this.
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
*sniffs* I Love it! Why not carry it on and write how they get together... (hint hint)
Jack chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
It's the shit. I love it. Poems are hard and for you to have it rhyme and to make since, your fucking awesome!
The Boy Wonder chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Heya. Just reading through your story and it caught my attention that you said you couldn't find the site that had the picture which inspired you. I think the site you are looking for is called "The Verve" and it is located at [ yjaa/]. The picture I think you are referring to is called "Kon and Tim Cuddle" and is illustrated by GlockGal. Hope that helps.
baraboshi chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
GAH! I LUUUUV it _

It's soo pretty to listen to, so very nice, and i LUV the angst felt through out it

I believe it holds Konnie's personality very well, and i really REALLY want to see more writing by you in Young Justice (particularly of this genera, but i wont be picky ;-)

Yea! rock on!
Unfortunate Tim chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
very yummy. I loved it. *wink*

And just to let you all know, there is a whole lot of DC slash out there, (and a whole lot of Superboy/Robin) If you want to know more, I might be able to throw links at you guys if you Instant Message me at All Star Robin. Or email me, of course. And I don't blame you for loving slash fics, I am quite a fan myself (and working on a few.) So I say Power to umm.. Us!

-Timmy D, it's up to me.

AOL IM: All StarRobin

email:

*my innocence is my being, but I decieve you all. The innocence is not in my mind, but played through my features, and the horrible things you find inside will scar your mind. Looks are decieving.*
kirasmommy chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Ya just gotta know where to look.

Actually I think there is an entire group dedicated to young justice slash and I've ran across a few stories else where. Mostly you find the stories appearing in mailing list archives. Or archives associated with mailing lists.

but lovely poem by the way before I forget my purpose for being here.

BB
cass chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I think that young justice is extremely slashable. Hooray for you!

i hope to find much much more!
Random-Person Girl chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Yes! Finally! A yaoi fic in the YJ section! You did a great job!
that is secret chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
I'm not so sure about Superboy/Robin - I don't like either of these characters at all, and really would've rather had a Sess/Miroku or the like fic _ - but the poem is beautiful.