Reviews for Designation Mirror
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Such an incredibly huge amount of love. *squees for a bit* lol, I wonder if you still even come to anymore? A lot of people with stories from '02 don't, I've found ; (Which is kind of scary, since I think I started posting in '03 o_o). But in any case, did you know that there's a section for Planet Ladder fics now? Yes, and there are about 16 stories in it, but still ; I was so lucky to find this in someone's favorites, cuz I love it :D The beginning... and the middle... and the end, too... *spazzes* It's all so cute (Even if it turns out that it is technically incest; I personally have no problem with that, and anyway the kiss 'is' canon so what are we supposed to think? xD)
misstart chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
I think it's beautiful. We really need more PL fics and this one was SO sweet! _ Though I wish it were longer and more accurate. It's okay that it's not accurate though since you've only read up to #3. Please write more!
hayashisayuri chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
well, i liked it... i think.
but kagami&kaguya are brother and sister. and kagami has been kagami all along... so hmm... but! i like how you made him be thinking on the inside. and that it is i suppose these could be brotherly thoughts! but... there was no seeu in it!
Seeu&Kaguya forever!
LethalIntoxication'malikslover chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
great story! i like how someone finally did a planet ladder fic! this is going on my favorite stories list!
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
This is a well-written Planet Ladder fic (I luv Planet Ladder!) but it was hard to understand at first. Then I re-read it and now I like it.
ame-ame chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
It's AWSOME! *huggles and gives plusies*

You rule!

(Gold/Kaguya 4evr)
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Hi,

I think that this a really great Planet Ladder fic. I love how you tell it from Gold's view and every! I haven't found to many Planet Ladder fics. So I was very happy also when I can across your. I love Planet Ladder too. I can't hardly wait until volume 6 and 7 come out
Treacle chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Yey! A Planet Ladder fic! _ Great fic. Will you write another?
Li-chan chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
uhm... not sure if you read up to book 5 yet, but are you aware Kaguya is Kagami's little sister?
None30 chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Again it was nice! I'm not good at giving critiques... I like your use of language.
Yami Bakura Kia chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
YAY A PLANNET LADDER FANFIC!
darth tasuki chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Very cute. A little short, even by my standards, but hey, the world needs more Planet Ladder fanfiction. You have a very nice way of expressing feelings. Keep it up, your vingettes are interesting! :D
Sorceress Pluto chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Yay, planet Ladder! I love this series. Keep writing. Good job so far, but it needs a little more. You can't just leave us hanging like that.
Siena chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Woweee! A Planet Ladder fic! And with Kagami! *faints in happiness* Very nice.
Maxine chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Interesting. VERY interesting. In other words I loved it. But it was so short. I can't find anymore Planet Ladder fanfiction. It's up to you to write some, so I can read some. Please. In three days I could be hit by a car, fall off a roof, be raped and beaten, or something horrible that could cause my death and I'd never read Planet Ladder again. Feel sad for me I'm dead(at this point in my little story)! But the power of the all healing world of fanfics and manga will bring me back to life(hopefully)!