Reviews for Just a Little Miracle
kristelrose chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
Wasn't sure how I would like it at first, I hesitate when it comes to new pups. I love Miracle, she's very realatable. I also like how you ended in a suspenseful cliffhanger. Great work!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
What brother
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
When did you not see chase crushing on Skye in the actual show
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
that last part was scary!EEK!
Rainbine5 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
You can't cut somebody of like that, it's just not cool! Anyway, update really soon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Dogs can't sweat,that's why they pant
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
By the way the sequel to this is Chase's worst nightmare
Kennedy Duvall chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Can I use Miracle in my story?If not that's okay! I just think that's you had a great idea when you created Miracle

Thanks
King of Jazz 2019 chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Great cliffhanger! Love it!
Jazz chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Please go on with the story it is sooooooo interesting! I really like it!
RustyPete12 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Okay... The ending for this is definitely an eyebrow-raiser. If you're making a sequel, I'd love to read it!
Tamatomo chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
NOOOOOOOO! I hate cliffhangers! Ah well... It was a wonderful story. Thank you guys for sharing it with us. Hopefully there will be a sequel to this!
kadienewberg chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
What! You are not leaving a cliff hanger like that. Like what does it mean, who was that person. Is there more coming?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Awwwwwww how sweet
Zerokitsune chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Yay, that was really sweet in this chapter...Miracle finally finding a place to call home AND getting a sweet ambulance in the process, hehe

Hopefully we'll see if Rocky can help her trust humans again and Miracle help Rocky with his hydrophobia