Reviews for Blind Love
Crazygirl chapter 13 . 9/5
Please update it this it's really good and I really want to know what happens next.
Obsidianshadow89 chapter 11 . 6/16
parts of this fic I don't enjoy. and parts of this fic I do enjoy. I do enjoy the the drama.
Obsidianshadow89 chapter 11 . 6/16
eh, I'm not a fan of magic having a limit cap with how many children couples have in this.
Cain Dubois chapter 4 . 3/27
This is trash
musadak.khalid chapter 1 . 2/4
Disgusting story
Mahaley Olson chapter 3 . 10/31/2021
I need a minute I’m sobbing
Entertainment lover chapter 7 . 10/22/2021
Wonderful chapter. I liked how Liam interacted with shade. The conversation between liam and Sirius was heart breaking. I feel bad for Liam and shade.
Entertainment lover chapter 6 . 10/22/2021
Awesome chapter. The conversation between Charlie, Sirius,bill and Remus was is good that bill has taken a vow. The conversation between Sirius , Charlie,Liam ,Remus, Sirius , Severus, bill and Frank was fantastic.
Entertainment lover chapter 5 . 10/22/2021
Fantastic chapter. The conversation between the old woman and Liam was is wonderful bill , Charlie and Liam rescued Harry.
Entertainment lover chapter 4 . 10/21/2021
Nice chapter. I feel bad for the boy. The lady was so kind.
Entertainment lover chapter 3 . 10/21/2021
Wonderful chapter. James and lily should be punished extremely for what they have done to Harry.
Entertainment lover chapter 2 . 10/21/2021
Fantastic chapter. I feel bad for Harry. The conversation between Liam and lily was good. I agree with Liam.
Entertainment lover chapter 1 . 10/21/2021
Awesome chapter. The conversation between Remus,lily,James,dumbledore,Charlie, Sirius ,molly, bill , minvera,moody ,Severus and lily was nice. I just hate lily ,James and dumbledore.
marcol.plata007 chapter 1 . 10/20/2021
Please in The future Try to Continue your Story
unicornio6661.9 chapter 12 . 9/1/2021
Amo tus historias con locura, Dios mío no se que me has hecho pero eres fabulosa. Simplemente fabulosa. Amo tus historias. Amo como escribes, me tienes viciada mujer.

Me costó conseguir tu usuario pero ahora leo todas tus historias. Amo soy tu fan 3 sé que suena bien adulador pero es la verdad.