Reviews for Blind Love
Tinkerbell love chapter 17 . 7/31
Please update this story
Tony Moonstone chapter 17 . 7/8
I'm sad that this story is quite good and you didn't want to finish it on Fanfiction but on AO3.
Imagine my surprise when you haven't really worked on it, but a measly 2 chapters and stopped writing the story 2 years ago.
Thus is a great story and must be finished.
I can only hope you return to writing.
Take care and be well!
Tony Moonstone chapter 12 . 7/8
This is one of the last stories you have written that has grabbed my attention.
It's terrible what Harry has gone through and the circumstances behind it.
My only hope that Liam, Sirius,Remus and Chalie and Bill can help him heal.
Onward I read.
Take care and be well!
Youandme43 chapter 6 . 4/26
this a heart wrenching story and I'm deeply moved but I just need to say, "I'm not that small you jerk! 5'3 is a perfectly respectable hight and is completely average.!" for the rest of this book I will be pretending harry is around 4'9 instead because I find it less offensive and I want to know how it ends.
geumsappa6 chapter 17 . 12/13/2022
존잼 아주그냥 치유물 그 잡채
Crazygirl chapter 13 . 9/5/2022
Please update it this it's really good and I really want to know what happens next.
Obsidianshadow89 chapter 11 . 6/16/2022
parts of this fic I don't enjoy. and parts of this fic I do enjoy. I do enjoy the the drama.
Obsidianshadow89 chapter 11 . 6/16/2022
eh, I'm not a fan of magic having a limit cap with how many children couples have in this.
Cain Dubois chapter 4 . 3/27/2022
This is trash
musadak.khalid chapter 1 . 2/4/2022
Disgusting story
Mahaley Olson chapter 3 . 10/31/2021
I need a minute I’m sobbing
Entertainment lover chapter 7 . 10/22/2021
Wonderful chapter. I liked how Liam interacted with shade. The conversation between liam and Sirius was heart breaking. I feel bad for Liam and shade.
Entertainment lover chapter 6 . 10/22/2021
Awesome chapter. The conversation between Charlie, Sirius,bill and Remus was is good that bill has taken a vow. The conversation between Sirius , Charlie,Liam ,Remus, Sirius , Severus, bill and Frank was fantastic.
Entertainment lover chapter 5 . 10/22/2021
Fantastic chapter. The conversation between the old woman and Liam was is wonderful bill , Charlie and Liam rescued Harry.
Entertainment lover chapter 4 . 10/21/2021
Nice chapter. I feel bad for the boy. The lady was so kind.