Reviews for Blind Love
Rebe Marauder chapter 9 . 11/2/2020
Voldemort showing empathy. Where is the world going? Dumbledore is a fool. I adore Liam.
Rebe Marauder chapter 8 . 11/2/2020
Potters' excuses don't work for me. If they say so much to Marlo, why didn't they make sure their son was okay? They may have given him to petunia, but if I had given my son, I would make sure he was okay.

for the gods! Wizards have disappointing spells! They could have perfectly gone unseen to see how the boy was doing. Your tears are not worth me.
Rebe Marauder chapter 7 . 11/2/2020
It has been beautiful and sad at the same time. I have a lump in the throat
Rebe Marauder chapter 6 . 11/2/2020
At least he is already home and we hope that with love and care little by little he can be a happy teenager. Some mental or perhaps physical scars never heal, but hopefully it improves.
Rebe Marauder chapter 5 . 11/1/2020
My mother I'm so shocked I don't know what to comment on.
Rebe Marauder chapter 4 . 11/1/2020
Horrible. I'm crying for this
Rebe Marauder chapter 3 . 11/1/2020
The dementor's kiss? No! They deserve to die between cruciatus and any hideous dark spell! I'm going to throw up, really. The worst thing is that this happens in the real world. It's disgusting how people can take the innocence out of a child.
Rebe Marauder chapter 2 . 11/1/2020
It's horrifying. I can't believe how much evil there is in the world. Lily didn't even ask her sister if she wanted to keep the baby and those Dursleys treated him like he was nobody.
Rebe Marauder chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
I can't believe what I'm reading! How can there be such unpleasant parents? How could they be so selfish? And leave it with the Dursleys of all people. I dont give credit.
Hello! I loved this first chapter!
Nad19 chapter 8 . 8/26/2020
ugh the story Is so sad, the onions keep bugging my eyes
dilis chapter 17 . 8/4/2020
Finde die geschichte sehr gut und würde mich freuen sie weiter zu verfolgen. Was ist AO3?
Vadercat chapter 16 . 6/30/2020
No, you change end it here! You have too many loose ends to the up. Charlie and Bill"a bond, how do they finally come together and bond. Singapore's single short sighted attitude, he's as blind as Harry's parents but for different reasons though they boil down to self serving pride. How does Tom Riddle come back into magic without assuming Lord Voldermort's darkness to the extreme. How do the Deadly twins for into this, you reference them as being like Charlie and Bill but don't really get into details, yet they seem to be important to your story. If you finish the story would be making this into a mpreg?
You've brought quite the plot line to the table and obviously started out with a goal. Yes your spelling and grammar needs work. Mainly you need to read your lines out loud, if they don't make sense to you, they won't to us either. Then put it through grammar check to correct the middle words that although spell check may say they are okay, your grammar check will be lighting up like a Christmas tree. Don't ruin a really good story with an inattention to detail, how else will you progress as a writer?
zero fullbuster chapter 6 . 6/15/2020
love the story.
please be more soon.
please update the remake on ao3 soon.
zero fullbuster chapter 5 . 6/15/2020
please write more soon.
astranova557 chapter 17 . 5/10/2020
Can’t wait till you post another chapter
I’m not the edge of my seat
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »