Reviews for Blind Love
Reebtoor chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
more please. i like it.
917brat chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I would so love to read more of this please keep it up and update it again soon because I so can't wait to see just what you are going to have happen next.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Um first off... THAT WAS AWESOME SO U BETTER UPDATE SOON! Secondly, U BETTER UPDATE SOON!
Silvermane1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I hope Padfoot and remus blood-adopt harry and tell harry to disown himself from the Potter tree so they can't control him
emptyanddead chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
OMG! Can't wait to read the next chapter. You always write such awesome stories. I love this already. ...poor Harry, but good to know that everyone else except the potters, dumbledore, and moody are all on Harry's side. I hope he and severus grow close too...with the way the rest of your stories are, I'd say that'd be a safe bet.
Padfootette chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Great chapter. I loved it please update soon
Phoenixtears28 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I'm hooked...keep writing please :D If you need/want a beta let me know cause I'm always on email or messenger.
Pikachu79 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I am happy that Molly is a good person in this story. I highly Doubt that Harry well forgive his parents but he'll be happy about Remus and Sirius. I don't tend to like reading stories with rape in them, but if the story is written well then I don't mind it too much. I look foreword to more of this story!
parky chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I never rly comment or review for the stories i read. But i have to tell u that i love every single story you wrote. I get rly excited when u update. Dont stop
wolfgirl84 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I truly hope that you continue this story
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63