Reviews for Birthday Blues
openwindow chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
cute :)
FireFriday chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Lol, that was awsome! I love the last line! :)

FF Out.
rtsfdfdsfsd chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
haha... Batman getting a dog sicked all over him.. thats funny.(sigh)
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Nice, not even the almighty Batman can escape the oh so deadly Cardigan's rath! Keep up the goodwork!

-Creative Spark
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
LOL! This little...dog

Bite out of BM's cape!

LOL!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Good to see that Tim does have one up on the rest of the Batclan - even if it is just the ability to keep yap dogs from biting him. *snicker* Batman with a hole chewed in his cape! *snicker*
Mina Zummers chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
nice story (and nice dog *g*)
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Cardigan! W00t! Teehee.
Cute fic, even though Wesley was... Wesleyish.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Aw, how sweet and funny :) My, you DO like these birthday stories, don't you? Hehe...I remember reading this one at some point before and apparently I didn't review, silly me! Anyways, another great one :) Keep on writing,

Hugs, kisses and sweet *day*dreams ~ Aldrean Treu Peri, Neo-Moon Guardian ~

See you, Space Cowboy! ...and happy birthday Tim!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Hahaha.. love dthe ending. LOL You always write such great fics. :) Keep em coming.
britt-lipy chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Oh I would give good money to see Bats being attacked by a little pooch! hehehe. Very cute little ficlet ... I've decided that you're one of my favorite authors out there ... you write so well, and it's mostly subject matter that I hold close to my heart (heheheh I love the bat crew). Anyway, keep writing!
DC Luder chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Ha. Who could resist Tim? Very nice, loved every word. Especially the whole bit about how those who hang out with the Bat don't get to sing.
Lynthrocropia chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
...There was a mailing list ? Is there still a mailing list ?

I only remember reading this...

like 7 or 8 times on various fansites.

It was funny than. The fact I know whats coming next, well. Its still funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
loved this on the mailing list. Still love it now. :)