Reviews for Third Wheel: an alternate ending to season 5
GeneralFang2010 chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Oh my god. This was such a good fanfic, I applaud you. I love how it ended with Hector, slimy bastard that he is...or was. And Sam. That shit caught me off guard. I was not expecting him to be in the Garden with Joshua, let alone having so much power. It might be worth writing a sort fanfic of him seizing control of heaven and helping Dean and Cas out with a few hunts. I loved what you did here, it was fantastic. Thank you for this beautiful piece of work and I hope your future stories are just as good or better. Don't ever give up writing, you could go places with it. Have a merry Christmas and a great new year, adios amigo.
Evanescence2189 chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
Oh God please don't let it be effing Hector. If it is Dean really needs to bash his head in. I'm so glad you updated! You know how much I love this story. The wait for the last chapter is going to be painful though. XD

SachaSacha chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
Is it bad that I would have preferred the ritual to fail? Lisa's fear of Dean and Castiel leaving is now mine too. I would like to see all three of them staying together but with Sam to find and then to take care of (no way he's left on his own, he's coming from Hell -literally- after all) it doesn't seem very likely to happen.
Well, I'll wait and see, I believe you can manage to make me appreciate any way this story goes to.
Evanescence2189 chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
Wow. Just wow. There's just so much in this chapter, you're making me hang on the edge of my seat for what happens next. I really like how you're developing this story, though I wonder who will come out of the pit...

KittenOfDoomage chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
Oh my word, I sense DRAMA! Loved this chapter!
SachaSacha chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
You tease! Good cliffhanger, now I'm dying to know what's going to happen.
Dean's thoughts about Sam being derailed to other thoughts were spot on, brains can be so stubborn not working the way we want them to.
Loved the phone call between Bobby and Dean, it was funny and akward and warming.
Evanescence2189 chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
That last line though. Story of this fandom. I really liked this (loved Bobby's reaction to it all), can't wait for the next chapter.

GeneralFang2010 chapter 14 . 10/19/2014
I'm glad Hector want creeping in this chapter.
It almost sounded like the same argument Ben used on Dean when it was just him and Cas going to the store. It's impressive that he can make suck a sound agreement with the two adults at his age, lol.
Anyways, it was a good chapter. Had some foreshadowing that could go into a few different paths, I like the suspense you put on it. It leaves enough room for the reader to think they know where it's going, but also for you too blow their minds late on. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to another update when you get the chance. Take it easy!
SachaSacha chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
Your chapters make my week-ends great. Thanks!
Just a little typo I feel the need to point at in this chapter; it's Jackson Pollock, not Pollack.
GeneralFang2010 chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
You're making me incredibly nervous and paranoid with Hector. For the love of God please kill him off quick. Our at the very least have Cas and Dean kick his short ass around the block a few times.
GeneralFang2010 chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
I really like what you've done here. This is the first Supernatural fanfic that I've read and I gotta say, I'm impressed. It's hard to find a good author who can make the story flow at a good pace, have great character development and definition, and keep it realistic. I'm looking forward to reading more of your story, take it easy and keep up the great work.
Evanescence2189 chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Yes! How I've missed this. I'm loving how much Dean and Cas care and protect Lisa. Hector's a real dick though (obviously). I can't wait to see what you do with the next chapter!

Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
More please! This is awesome. One of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Evanescence2189 chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Daaaamn. What a chapter. So much brilliant conflict. Lisa's conversation with her mom was particularly striking. Her thoughts while in that state of in between consciousness was also very good; I like how you compared the difficulties of her relationships with Annette and with Dean, and how out of the two, Dean was the one to care for Lisa and be there for her. Poor Ben though, must've been scared out of him mind for his mom. :/

Anyway, great chapter as usual. Can't wait for the next one!

the Prince's Jewel chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Wasn't until I saw the recipe that I understood the reference to the salad being heavy. That would weight a bit, especially in a clear glass bowl. And now I'm hungry. And eyeballing angels with a great deal of suspicious curiosity.