Reviews for The Road Not Taken
GRX3m0m chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Sounds interesting; nice plot and good structure. Definitely something I'd love to read.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 19 . 11/25/2013
Man this is an interesting story. disappointed though that its has been abandoned for so long. The whole premise just sounds awesome and you have played with it fairly well, my big complaint is that i would have liked to see the events unfold from adventure on, instead of being skipped over, but i understand why since TK wouldn't have been nearly as interesting a story line, though it would have been nice to see his relationship with Kairi develop more before he showed up in Japan (since it feels like it kind of came out of no where and I'm still trying to figure out how long they have been communicating back and forth, how they have been talking using their crests other then the magic of hope and light, not to mention how they had any serious conversations that would create such a tight bond between them when the crest of hope was blocking communication, at least on a personal enough level that she couldn't just ask him where he was, or tell him her number so that way he could call her and then tell her where he was?) It would have been a lot more interesting if We could have seen these changes in the characters and the interesting plot twists that would have occurred without TK but again he is one of the main characters of this story so it would require you to focus on him as well. all in all it feel like you could have made this into multiple stories following the changes brought about by his disappearance (and what you did show was just beautiful) for the first and his return being the sequel or part of the sequel as you covered 02 with a side story covering TK's story of what happened with him in that time in between. all in all though its kind of pointless since this story has been abandoned and possibly this account as well so you may not ever see this review, still i feel like all of this should be said and it would be cool if you either continued the story, or decide to rewrite it adding to the material and improving it with your writing skills that have most likely gotten more refined over the years.
MaryWatanuki chapter 19 . 10/8/2013
Hearts Takeru chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
OMG! The EMOTIONS I am FEELING right at this MOMENT. O.O

Why must you abandon such a fic? Why? Just... WHY? I know you've probably outgrown Digimon because, well you haven't updated since 2004, but please... could you do a girl a favor? Please? For me, and all your other readers and followers out there? Do you SERIOUSLY need another review to keep you going?

This story... Oh, my god, this story... I am so speechless. O.O

Hmm... for starters, I'd have to say I am IN LOVE with your plot. You have taken characters I've loved since I was three and put them in such a GRIPPING situation... I love it. :3 The originality in this story is utmost spectacular, and your writing is, with all honor and respect, remarkable. I've never read something so—so—so—I dunno, just... it's such a PAGE-TURNER! Do you know how many school nights I've stayed up late just reading these chapters? Lots!

You've captured the emotions of the characters so flawlessly... gripped the readers wayyy into the storyline... and the way you've expressed the scenes...

I must say, though, that... I don't really understand why Kari is labeled as the second main character, because, even though she DOES have a major importance to the plot, it just seems that this story explores more of Matt and TK's relationship... but it's understandable, I suppose, that she has this particular position. You did give her a great deal of justice and, mark my words, also did a perfect job on her character—making her badass and short-tempered. (Making her climb that fire escape... GENIUS!)

And don't even get me STARTED on the brotherly love scenes. GOD, my fangirl meter went of the CHARTS... IT'S SO ADDOOORRRRIIIBBBBLLLEEE!

*is HUGE brotherly love fan*

God, when he passed out in this chapter... *is too busy spazzing out to finish sentence*

And Kari, too! HER AND DAVIS AT LUNCH...! *adors-able!*

You have so many faithful REVIEWERS, so many faithful FAVES and FOLLOWERS! So just tell me WHY you've decided to drop the bomb on a story that you've made it so far on!

WHHHHYYYYY?! WHYYYY do you want me to SUFFER this much?!

Please update, whenever you get the chance!
x chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
Please continue this story! This is an amazing what-if kind of story! Loving it and I'm o curious as to what will happen next!
LillyBonfire chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
Just finished reading this story. Am 27 years old. Watched Digimon when I was like 13. Am holding my breath for you to finish or at least a small summary with how you wanted this to turn out.
LILFOC chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
This story is too awsome!
Wish you finished this... even if its 8yrs after it was last updated
Fanatic chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
Hey pls update this fic its actually a very good story which im hoping to see the end to
Fanatic28 chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
Aww u left this with a cliffhanger please update soon
JaydeRayne chapter 19 . 6/4/2011
Ahhhhh... A cliffhanger! Such an evil place to leave it! Must know what happens! Please, please, please, please, please finish this story! I really hope that you will finish this some day! Please!
JaydeRayne chapter 18 . 6/4/2011
Oh no! Bad, bad Ken! He should not mess with things he doesn't really understand! Great job and please finish this story!
JaydeRayne chapter 17 . 6/4/2011
Dun, dun, dunnn... Poor Yolei! Finding out your crush is your enemy would be terrible! Great job and please, please finish this!
JaydeRayne chapter 16 . 6/4/2011
Good for Mimi! I'm glad she will be with the others soon! Now that just leaves Matt and Tai to get over their silly feud! Great job! Please finish this! I will just keep begging until something happens!
JaydeRayne chapter 15 . 6/4/2011
Oh no! Poor Kari! Having to make a choice like that! It will all be ok in the end though! Great job! Please finish this!