Reviews for Destiny Awaits
Yhanta chapter 17 . 2/9
Good lord, for the love of all that is good, please finish this. I'm begging you.
impatient orange chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
please update! please!
shenenski chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
i started reading this fic around 8pm and finished around 2:30am so i'm trying to say that this is sooo good so please please please countinue this story!
escapetofaerie chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
Why did I not see the notification that you updated earlier? I only read a few minutes ago since I was clearing out junk in my inbox!

Anyway, this chapter made me really happy. I super love the Selvine pair, did I tell you that? Well, not as much as Seiftis but still. Seeing them together made me all giddy, haha. Thanks for that.

How in the world did Seifer get inside Quistis's room? I can't imagine Quistis actually giving him a spare key (with good reason, look at what he did when he got in, haha). I really like how you word out his thoughts. I already told you I love your Seifer, yes? I'll say it again. I love him! Now that he understands what he's feeling, it's Quisty's turn to come around. I can only imagine what has to happen for her to actually admit what she's feeling. Get together already! I've been cheering you on since forever.

Brian needs to grow a brain. Seifer's excuses are a bit dubious if you ask me. Good thing he has a scary glare. That's probably how he gets his way most of time. As always, I'll be looking forward to the next one. Cheers!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
Your pacing is fine and grants us more time with the characters. More good humor here and I adore your Selphie. I hope life is much improved and that we can see more soon.

Take care,

Atman
Mintaka1 chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Gosh, this was one of the first fics I read when I started on here! I love it still, so glad you've updated : D keep em coming!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Oops, didnt sign my name or sign in, but that last post was me, Jade :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Still patiently waiting! I hope you make it really long so we can read more in one sitting _
Jade chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
I'm sorry you are having some personal problems and are in a funk!

I hope you know that we're all wishing you well and are excited for when the next chapter is up, when you receive some inspiration and happiness and are back on track again :)

Good luck!

I can't wait for the next installment! T_T
Jade chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
Please update :(

Such a cliffhanger and such a long wait T_T

Gluck with writing the next chapter! Hope it comes soon...still following this story, b/c it's my favorite FF8 fanfic I've ever read!
escapetofaerie chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
What a sweet/nice/precious/funny chapter! I dropped everything when I received the alert for your update, haha. I'm sure I just compromised my experiment but who cares? The only thing I didn't like was that it ended. More please. XD

Also, you don't need an epic plot line to make a story good. All that matters is the execution. You could write a story about a girl stalking someone when they go jogging and so long as it's written well, I'd gladly read it. You don't need wars with Galbadians or Card Queen quests or even chocobo quests for that matter. The story is wonderful as it is. It's more character driven. That's what's great about it.

Which reminds me, you told me that you didn't think your Seifer was as "strong" as other fics. That doesn't matter at all! Don't compare them. Your Seifer has his own merit. You don't have to follow in what other people do with their characters. You stuck to what you thought were Seifer's fundamental qualities and you molded your Seifer to that. The result is this lovable scoundrel who has his own vulnerable moments (I'd give him a hug if I could). And well, when I think of strong I think of cursing. Strong characters are cool and all but I don't want them cussing with every sentence (which seems to be a trend in some stories now). Anyway, I kind of hated Seifer in the game but I absolutely adore your Seifer. The game focused mainly on the Squall and Rinoa love story anyway, it's like saving the world from Ultimecia was just a side-quest. Because of that, character development for the others was a bit sparse. That means you have freedom to build their personalities in the way you think is right. Fanfiction gives you free reign to do whatever you want with the original plot and with the characters so you should write however you want to write. Have more confidence, I think you're great after all. ;P

As always, I'll be waiting patiently for the next installment. Happy holidays to you to. :D

escapetofaerie
Atman chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
I have to disagree with you on one point - this chapter lacked nothing. Everything really came together here, in what I think was your best work I've seen yet. The dialogue and rest of the writing was witty and fast-paced while being insightful, balanced, and perfectly describes the flow of the characters' evolving trust and understanding. Very well done and technically perfect as well. More please. :)
escapetofaerie chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
HOLY. FREAKING. HELL. And I mean that in the nicest, sweetest, most awesome way. It was just a weird out-of-nowhere decision of mine to read some Seifer/Quistis fics and I happened to chance on yours. I haven't had any dose of them for almost two years and your story was enough to satisfy all of my cravings for that pair! (That sounds kind of weird I know)

Anyway, I finished it all in one go. It was so wonderful. I had this perma-smile on my face the entire time. I had so many LOL moments. I especially love the scene where Seifer was meeting with the Garden Execs and Burke was all "she's quite the looker" and Seifer blames his annoyance on Burke being Galbadian. Seifer is such a dumbass, I love it, haha. The way you characterize him is just so...XD. I already said I love this story right? I shall be patiently waiting for the next chapter. Please update as soon as you can. It'll make me a very happy panda. :D
Jade chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE upload a new chapter!

I've been checking in for the past like four months :(

This story is so good x_x I keep re-reading this last chapter prepping for the next :)

Please please update soon!

Awesome job so far :D
Atman chapter 15 . 9/22/2011
I'm so glad to see that you're still writing and I hope you have frequent opportunities to continue. I'm finally continuing some of my own.

Your story and sentence structure are great, leading to good pacing. I want to see more. My only note of minor criticism is that I have a little trouble understandind the motivations of Seifer and Quistis in their interactions, but, I suppose, so do they. I haven't been a teen in a while. Maybe that's why I can't identify. Ha! :)

Hope to read more from you soon.