Reviews for Destiny Awaits
ChoppingBoard chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
Cedric is such a dreamy guy. More of him hahaha :) I'm also liking the Cedric x Quistis pairing :)
Guest chapter 19 . 10/15/2016
I read your story long time ago, and I had to read it all over to remember the details. I'm glad that you decided to Finnish writing it. It is very intriguing and interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
GreenChariot221 chapter 19 . 8/28/2016
thank you for updating! i'm glad that you started to write a seiftis fanfic again
Peaches chapter 19 . 8/25/2016
Absolutely love the update! Can't wait for more. I'm so in love with how you're writing Seifer!
KiaraExodus chapter 18 . 6/20/2016
Oh I love this. Always been a massive Seiftis fan. Please please please please please please Please please please please please please Please please please please please please Please please please please please please Please please please please please please update soon. I CAN'T WAIT!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE! I will make you cookies!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/30/2016
Goodness it has been a while! I started following this fic from the first chapter, I graduated and had 2 children in that time : P
So glad to see an update, definitely a huge difference in writing. Love the build up of their relationship can't wait for their next interaction.
Hope to see the next chapter soon : )
sulou chapter 18 . 4/19/2016
I'm so glad you finally posted an update. It's been a while, but it was worth the wait! Looking forward to more.

sulou
Peaches chapter 18 . 3/10/2016
I love the update!
Yhanta chapter 17 . 2/9/2015
Good lord, for the love of all that is good, please finish this. I'm begging you.
impatient orange chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
please update! please!
shenenski chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
i started reading this fic around 8pm and finished around 2:30am so i'm trying to say that this is sooo good so please please please countinue this story!
escapetofaerie chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
Why did I not see the notification that you updated earlier? I only read a few minutes ago since I was clearing out junk in my inbox!

Anyway, this chapter made me really happy. I super love the Selvine pair, did I tell you that? Well, not as much as Seiftis but still. Seeing them together made me all giddy, haha. Thanks for that.

How in the world did Seifer get inside Quistis's room? I can't imagine Quistis actually giving him a spare key (with good reason, look at what he did when he got in, haha). I really like how you word out his thoughts. I already told you I love your Seifer, yes? I'll say it again. I love him! Now that he understands what he's feeling, it's Quisty's turn to come around. I can only imagine what has to happen for her to actually admit what she's feeling. Get together already! I've been cheering you on since forever.

Brian needs to grow a brain. Seifer's excuses are a bit dubious if you ask me. Good thing he has a scary glare. That's probably how he gets his way most of time. As always, I'll be looking forward to the next one. Cheers!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
Your pacing is fine and grants us more time with the characters. More good humor here and I adore your Selphie. I hope life is much improved and that we can see more soon.

Take care,

Atman
Mintaka1 chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Gosh, this was one of the first fics I read when I started on here! I love it still, so glad you've updated : D keep em coming!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Oops, didnt sign my name or sign in, but that last post was me, Jade :)