Reviews for Timeline of Fate
Shironak chapter 35 . 1/6
I liked this story. You had quite a lot of problems in getting Shirou's personality right, but aside from that I wouldn't call it 'bad'. Quite a shame that it seems to be dead.
akihisakaito332 chapter 35 . 12/31/2017
Please continue the story
star chapter 35 . 11/20/2017
One punch Geoff
star chapter 26 . 11/16/2017
I seriously like how shirou is really growing into his aria and not just "magically" acquiring the access codes like in other fics.
too bad this highly quality fic in hiatus for years.
Austin Ga Kill chapter 35 . 10/29/2017
I have been binge reading this story for the past hour and I have to say it has been fucking fantasic. I mran really it is amazing and with the building up of him creating the chant for unlimited blades works was amazing. I don't know if you will ever come back to this story but I really hope you do. Geoff amazing character also.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/7/2017
Damn, this went from interesting to bad real quick. The story feels increadibly bland withought Shirou's signature abilities.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2017
Are you freaking kidding!? He's going to get rid of the ONE thing keeping his bitch ass alive? That's just dumb. Plus: YOU'RE FROM THE FUTURE YOU CUNT! A future where Arthur has no corporeal existance. Avalon is as much yours as it ever was his. Kiritsugu made it so when he gave up its healing powers for your bitch ass and died as a consequence! ...I fucking hate you writer... You've got me arguing with a fictional character.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2017
This is why shirou should never be transported through time before the grail war, or before he's gained a real understanding of structural analysis and tracing. Your shirou is a bitch.
sonic chapter 35 . 9/30/2017
I liked the chapter!123
tamagat chapter 30 . 9/6/2017
why is shirou not a 5 star chef here?
no matter how meager the tools or the quality of the ingredients are low, shirou always finds a way to cook his best!
Storm0719 chapter 35 . 8/22/2017
lastima que no se a actualizado es una buena histeria, lo que preocupa es si avalon que estava dentro de shirou se destruyo cuando vuelva a su tiempo para la guerra de santo grial no creo que pueda convocar a saber, no como esto resulte buena historia es una lastima que no la an terminado
christian.a.lebron1 chapter 34 . 7/13/2017
This story needs to be revived it's freaking amazing!
thepkrmgc chapter 14 . 6/29/2017
props to shirou's decision, risking one's life holds less meaning if one has a healing factor
thepkrmgc chapter 13 . 6/29/2017
hopefully this information is the first step towards preparing for mordred's treason, and the second sheath will be invaluable
thepkrmgc chapter 12 . 6/29/2017
oh, i forgot about the sheath, though merlin undoubtedly knows about its presence