Reviews for Timeline of Fate
Goldiman543 chapter 35 . 10/21
Decent its not perfect but i like it so far
Goldiman543 chapter 22 . 10/21
I love how shirou instantly recovered from his hangover
"There weren't a lot of forests in Japan." Wtf you smoking?! Japan is 67% forest. If you watch anime you should have noticed that whenever they are away from man made construction that the nature biome isnt tundra, or rocky canyon, or desert, but forest. Always forest.
What a terrible waste of avalon.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 35 . 7/5
A good fic, abandoned. A shame. It was really well written.
cat105 chapter 8 . 6/8
I love this story. And you have made me like and cheer for one of my most disliked characters, Shirou. I find him so funny in here. Some of the things he says and does don’t seem intentionally funny but they’re just so humorous to me XD

Keep up the good work!
Ranmaleopard chapter 35 . 4/7
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more
shironak chapter 35 . 1/6
I liked this story. You had quite a lot of problems in getting Shirou's personality right, but aside from that I wouldn't call it 'bad'. Quite a shame that it seems to be dead.
akihisakaito332 chapter 35 . 12/31/2017
Please continue the story
star chapter 35 . 11/20/2017
One punch Geoff
star chapter 26 . 11/16/2017
I seriously like how shirou is really growing into his aria and not just "magically" acquiring the access codes like in other fics.
too bad this highly quality fic in hiatus for years.
Austin Ga Kill chapter 35 . 10/29/2017
I have been binge reading this story for the past hour and I have to say it has been fucking fantasic. I mran really it is amazing and with the building up of him creating the chant for unlimited blades works was amazing. I don't know if you will ever come back to this story but I really hope you do. Geoff amazing character also.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/7/2017
Damn, this went from interesting to bad real quick. The story feels increadibly bland withought Shirou's signature abilities.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2017
Are you freaking kidding!? He's going to get rid of the ONE thing keeping his bitch ass alive? That's just dumb. Plus: YOU'RE FROM THE FUTURE YOU CUNT! A future where Arthur has no corporeal existance. Avalon is as much yours as it ever was his. Kiritsugu made it so when he gave up its healing powers for your bitch ass and died as a consequence! ...I fucking hate you writer... You've got me arguing with a fictional character.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2017
This is why shirou should never be transported through time before the grail war, or before he's gained a real understanding of structural analysis and tracing. Your shirou is a bitch.