Reviews for The Robin
Guest chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
It's over? :-( I'm only sad because I was really enjoying your story! :-)

Funny, I was thinking that she may not have been 'protected' during their reunion ... giggle

Thank you for sharing your story! As I said, I really enjoyed it! Any chance for a sequel or another RobinxBatgirl story? Pretty please?
MercyFrost chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
I may have been on a bit of a hiatus but I'm hoping to read a bit more of this than I have been. You've been doig a great job and I love your take on Robin and "Barbie," great touch by the way. So excited to see Selina Kyle! Great work as always!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Okay, okay ... so I admit ... I had my doubts there, but now I see a possible 'happy ending' ...
WinterRain36 chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
That was it? I thought there would be more! :(
Will there be a sequel?
WinterRain36 chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Glad they are back together. If anyone could pull Blake's head out of his ass it would be Barbara. By the way is Blake's new hero name Robin? Batgirl and Robin has a nice ring to it.
highlander348 chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Well Barbara found Robin and kicked his ass. She kept her promise! (lol) Can she train him now in more advanced martial arts since she is better? Babs could get a little more payback for him acting like a dumbass by making the training sessions grueling.
Do show another lemon scene also! Cheers!
WinterRain36 chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
Who knew Lex could do a good thing. Sure surprised me.
highlander348 chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
I should have guessed that it was Lex Luther with the way you are obsessed with him! (lol)
Oh Barbara is going to be mad! Looks like Robin maybe getting a ass kicking from her.
I don't think she will care he killed the Joker. He deserved to die. What she should be mad about is Robin leaving her and not staying by her side. Is she going to track him down? That old saying would have some merit then. You can run but you can't hide! :)
WinterRain36 chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Why the Joker let Robin go? That is not like him.
highlander348 chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
Superman? His Fortress of Solitude would have the knowledge to heal Barbara if he takes her there. Krypton was hundreds of years more advanced then Earth in science and technology after all. One can hope. Cheers!
WinterRain36 chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
Funny how Barbara is doing the almost exact same thing like Blake did earlier in shutting everyone out and blaming herself. They really are two sides of the same coin.
highlander348 chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
No no I will still read it. I just don't like stories that turn depressing or have themes associated with it. I mean who does? You are doing good so keep it up!
Perhaps Bruce has an experimental drug that can permanently fix Barbara's spine. He is the freaking Batman. He has to have something for situations like this.
Plus somebody has to pull Robin back from the brink. Who better then Barbara? :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Okay ... I'm still not seeing the possible 'happy ending' here ... maybe I need thicker glasses ...

But I do give you credit for getting me hooked on your story! I'm constantly checking for updates!
highlander348 chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
It's tough to read this much angst here. I have enough of that in my real life. Why does there have to be more?
WinterRain36 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Killing is to good for the Joker. He needs to suffer. I say Robin get a hot poker and use to blind his bastard ass. Joker won't be much of a threat having to use a walking stick.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »