Reviews for A Secret Surprise
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was so adorable. I really loved how Sam made Bobby a Father's Day card. Very cute!
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
The feels, they are killing me with fuzziness! I love this so much. Bobby really is more of a father to these boys than John ever was. I'm so glad they had him around, and I love this 'verse for making their lives a little less awful. ;)

Also, John still sucks. Just sayin'. XP
SilverShadowWolf46 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW :) Daddy!Bobby is adorable.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is such a wonderful verse.
I love that Sam made a Father's Day card for Bobby. I had no idea that's who is was making it for, so nice surprise.
The sad moment was Dean being on a hunt with his father. I had forgotten that eight year old Dean hunted with John in this universe.
Thanks for sharing Sam's giggle with us.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Ah girl you melted not only Bobby's heart here but also my own. Thank you for the love that poured out of this sweet ficlet that went both ways.
ALostEcho98 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Hi!, its been a long time hasn't it?
So, once again it seems you have me at loss of how to compliment your talent.
Really, I mean I haven't cooed this much since... ever!
I know I can always count on you to cheer me up after the comlete anhilation of my heart which was the season finale!
So, thanks I guess. :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
You make MY heart swell reading the cuteness that it Sammy Winchester. This verse it just filled with adorableness. I loved it! And would quote my favorite bits to you but that would end up being the whole damn fic :P

Amazing job as always Marianna! Always fun reading your updates! :D

Eagerly looking forward to the next one!
insomniamour chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
*melts*

I need to vent for a second. I am not usually one to complain about the actual show or the writers at all. I know that many fans like to pick apart the writing, look for errors, or point out when something is out-of-character, but I find that the writers do a fantastic job 99% of the time. That being said, I was absolutely crushed when I first watched "Death's Door" in season 7, because we were given a scene with young Dean and Bobby (playing baseball), but we DIDN'T GET TO SEE SAMMY. I can't even tell you how crushed I was. Given young Dean's approximate age in that episode, Sammy probably would've been around 4-6 years old, and I would have given my left arm to see even just a glimpse of that freakin' adorable little thing bonding with his Uncle Bobby. I spent the entire episode waiting for it (especially after seeing the aforementioned baseball scene, I figured we were SURE to see something with Sammy), and it never came. I honestly felt robbed.

Aaaaaaanyway, I love this story, because it is exactly what I would've hoped for in that episode. Plus, the fact that Sammy recognizes Bobby (and Dean) as a father figure over his ACTUAL father is equal parts adorable and heartbreaking. That said, you pulled off this sweet story without feeling the need to make John look like an evil SOB, which is completely beside the point, and I salute you for that. Thank you for writing this! There is far too little Bobby/Sam bonding fic (especially when it comes to baby-Sammy) on this site, and this is just perfect!
sandycub chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Loved this so much!
Meanxruki chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
d'auw... my heart swell...
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Oh my gosh
I think im gonna cry.
THIS MADE MY HEART SWELL AS MUCH AS IT DID BOBBY'S OMFG I LOVE THIS
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
... i just love you... o_o
reannablue chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I absolutely loved it. That put a smile on my face!
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
The card was for Bobby! Nobody makes me actually want to see Sam and Dean as little kids more than you.

I know this is primarily Sam and Bobby's verse, but this line killed me:

'Sam's eyes widened, because Dean not liking something never ended well.' Even at 4 Sammy knew the deal.

Thank you for the 'surprise ' in my inbox!

C-
goldfishie1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Awwww. I love 4 year old Sammy! And awesome Bobby. This is so cute and made me happy.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »