Reviews for A Secret Surprise
LAHH chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Wonderful! Thanks for writing
Caitlin chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I love love LOVED this story! I think there should be a lot more like it with Dean acting all over protective and Bobby being loving! You are such an AMAZING writer!
Victoria chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Love it! Happy Father's Day to Uncle Bobby indeed! I love your Pizza Pie verse and I love how you write little Sam & Dean and their relationship with Uncle Bobby. I can just see little Sammy taking extra care to get this special card just right for Uncle Bobby, passing the time while he waited for Dean to return home. I can see him running up to Dean and John on their return to show them his special card as well and I can see John fuming and glaring at Bobby, while Bobby gave a chuckle in John's direction and focused his attention on "his boys". Thanks for another glimpse at the weechesters!
Raphi-girl chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Just...break my heart into a million fluffy lovely pieces...God I miss Bobby so much...

Well done! Well done!
k2pony chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is so cute and sweet :).
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
What a sweet tory. Love how Sammy was able to surprise Bobby with the father's day pic for him. Bobby is an awesome 'father' to the boys.
Leahelisabeth chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Consider my heart melted.
judyann chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I love it. Definitely my favorite verse you do. So sweet.
Ashae7 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I sooo love these fics about them being little. They are so adorable! Also,brought back memories I never thought were still there in the back of my mind, so thank you!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is so cute, could so imagine Sam making a Father's Day card for Bobby, and making something for Dean too. Interesting that he didn't say he'd made anything for John, Sammy has such a big heart he must have at least made him a card.
Awesome little Father's Day fic.
LisaRosa chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Awwwww! Very cute! :)
lenail125 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Awesome! This was so cute. I love little Sammy... I have miss your stories, :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
The quote at the top of the page just made me say aww out loud. Have I told you lately how you can capture a dog's antics and body language like no other? Well you can! This story was just...I don't know the words. Warm, loving, bringing back memories of my own, also bringing back memories of characters who wormed their way into our hearts and have never left. It's about you don't have to be blood to be family. And yes, you made me cry. For Sam's big heart and how you made Bobby's heart melt and feel the love of family. I don't know how you do it. But you have me wrapped around your little finger with your stories. You give us a peek into what (hopefully)their lives were like when they were little. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with the rest of us. Love you my friend.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Well, while I was reading this story something must have got into my eye. The words got kinda blurry right after Bobby saw that Happy Father's Day Card Sammy made for him. But I was able to continue through anyway -hehe.

I always love the stories that harken back to moments Bobby might have had with "his Boys" and this one was very moving while still capturing happy times of little boys, puppies and the simple contentment of spending time with those you love.

Thanks for this.
hotshow chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This story was really good. Thank you.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »