Reviews for Wild War Child
My hopes.. dashed into itty pieces..

Jk I'll follow. It'd b great if you'd follow back.
KnightOfGlory26 chapter 1 . 4/16
nice
xbox432 chapter 6 . 3/31
1. Either Jushiro, or a random servant who will then report to their father.
2. Determined and clever, though maybe not as much as she thinks.
3. Well, he already lost one sibling, he's probably worried that with her adventurous streak he'd lose another one.

Curious to see how you have her handle the training,
Shinigami no Koneko chapter 6 . 3/1
Personally I think that Madaras mom will find out first since she spends time with her the most. I like Madara but we've been mostly seeing her thoughts so far, I'd like to see more interactions. Why did Takada agree to train Madara? I don't know, maybe he wants her to be able to defend herself? I've only seen Takada doting on his little sister and arguing with his brother to guess his motives. He probably sees that Madara has potential? Maybe he sees that she wants to fight, that she doesn't want to conform to being a housewife and medic? Anyways, I love your story so far and I can't wait till you come back and rearrange/update/fix whatever you need to do.
Two Evil Carrots chapter 7 . 2/5
...Two to three weeks. Riiiight...

Well, I may not like your haphazard update schedule and unfulfilled promises of new chapters, but I still do have to say that I absolutely adore your SI-fics. They're just all so fun to read and every time I finish one of your abandoned-ish stories, it leaves me in an unsatisfied funk... damnit.
God is Gracious chapter 7 . 1/28
*bounces brightly* 'Tis awesome!
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 7 . 1/19
I'm liking the story. I hope you update again soon.
chicaalterego chapter 7 . 1/2
Fun. Ylu have a lot of good fics, I've noticed.
myafroatemydog chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
It's going great I bet their mother will catch them
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
This was a good chap. Though when is she going to learn combat
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
Good follow up chaprer
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Pretty great chapter.
MadaraUchiha-Chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Yup. If canon!Madara was a female I'm definatly sure she and Hashirama would have gotten together :)