Reviews for Wild War Child
0XxShinigamixX0 chapter 7 . 12/14/2017
time has flown •
Poetic sadness chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
I really like everything about this so far. You are really good at writing. I await the nesxt chapter!
myownphilosophy101a chapter 6 . 10/31/2017
I love this, madara is such an in depth character. I cannot hope that you'll put her on front lines though, I feel like she needs to be a strong leader for all the hellstorm that's coming. I cannot wait for her to meet Hashirama lol. But anyway, I really like you're writing style!
cruciosirius chapter 6 . 10/22/2017
this is a great story. I really can not wait to read more, please update soon
Maxine chapter 7 . 10/1/2017
You better, cuz I got my eyes on this.
S-Lioness chapter 5 . 9/6/2017
Takada is awesome xD
S-Lioness chapter 4 . 9/6/2017
Maybe, maybe not. I mean I thought it would be earlier. I myself started speaking in semi-sentences when I was 9 months old and I am no prodigy. But then again the motor growth in our family is really fast.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2017
This story is awesome
ShisuiUchihaOfDaBodyFlick chapter 7 . 7/22/2017
Hi
707 Cx chapter 7 . 6/27/2017
update please.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2017
I really love the chapters and hope that you will make more.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2017
Your Marada is a good progress is realistic and relationship with other character is nice. I wonder if she learn rasengan .And recreate something like Fire release:-rasengan,rasensuriken etc. Cannon madara's basic affinity were fire and wind. She could train lightning and recreate chidori as well.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2017
My hopes.. dashed into itty pieces..

Jk I'll follow. It'd b great if you'd follow back.
KnightOfGlory26 chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
nice
xbox432 chapter 6 . 3/31/2017
1. Either Jushiro, or a random servant who will then report to their father.
2. Determined and clever, though maybe not as much as she thinks.
3. Well, he already lost one sibling, he's probably worried that with her adventurous streak he'd lose another one.

Curious to see how you have her handle the training,