Reviews for Wild War Child
sharksenpai chapter 6 . 8/12
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 6 . 7/29
Either Juushiro or Sasana. They would help or approve, in a different fashion to Tajima. He would force her to learn and push her to the front lines, or forbid it from ever happening again and restrict her to medical jutsu.

Eh, so so.

Who knows? Maybe he just wants her to be able to defend herself, maybe he wants to one-up his brother...the possibilities are endless with OCs.
Jarjaxle chapter 6 . 7/20
...I am somewhat hoping that Madara-chan's (Lol Canon Madara wants sure to kill me after saying that) Brothers fate change from Canon and that they survive...but then Senju Brother too have to get that right of survival. and that is also unlikely to happen because that would mean that Madara would not be Clan Leader.

keep up the good work
starrat chapter 6 . 7/6
I liked it looking forward to the next chapter
LaserLightCannon chapter 6 . 6/27
Hmmmm...Maybe her mother? I'd say that out of all the characters so far, she has the deepest bond with her mother, because of the parent-child relationship and her mother training her to be a medic nin...Madara seems to be reacting as well as anyone in her situation would...Takada probably agreed because first and foremost, he is her brother...He cares about her, and it is undeniable that they live in a time of war...
animecutylover chapter 6 . 6/11

Yass! XD
animecutylover chapter 3 . 6/11
Good choice.
animecutylover chapter 2 . 6/11
Lol. Some older brothers they are.
animecutylover chapter 1 . 6/11
O-O
Love this can't wait for the next update
HeartLuvAnimeGirl chapter 6 . 5/23
1) it could be their dad because it might impress him and he could further her training.
2) she seems okay and her character seems to be in order.
3) maybe because he can see potential in her? That and he might wanna outdo his brother.

I love the story and can't wait for more. Also how long till she meets hashirama?
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 6 . 5/15
Please update again. This is an amazing story!
RadioPoisoning chapter 6 . 5/11
I wonder how things will turn out, considering that she possesses foreknowledge and maturity but likely not Madara's talent or powerful body, nor training partners. She'll have to rely more on genjutsu instead of pure ninjutsu.
BTW since she's female is she still Indra's reincarnation? Because a lot of Madara's talent and power stemmed from that.