Reviews for A Cup of Tea
abubi-chan chapter 15 . 4/14/2009
i may be six years too late, but i don't think i can hold in a review for an impeccable fiction.

this story has exceeded my expectations, it took me SIX years to read it. it proves to show that truly talented writers in fanfiction are born in an earlier time line. it's so hard to find great writers who write great stories, and it takes a little effort to go back to find hidden gems such as this one.

every single word in this story is well-thought-of and nothing is absolutely out of place. i salute you for your sensitive attention to details especially on the essay. i would be a proud student myself to come up with something as deep, profound, beautiful and enlightening as you did. you have more than touched on mere tokiya and fuuko romance, but on life as well. and that makes an impeccable story. everything is just so natural yet surreal. i don't think you'd believe me that i literally started seeing images in my mind thinking that this was an episode of some drama. if you managed to pull that off with a story, then i think you should consider yourself a great writer.

i usually don't type long reviews (i was always lazy to do so) but you really fished out a great amount of inspiration for me. thank you so much for sharing this great story to us. cheers!
ChiibiPanda chapter 15 . 2/12/2009
This fanfic is AWESOME! :D
cabbage-for-the-people chapter 15 . 2/25/2008
woah... O.O *is speechless* this really isn't the most romantic story I've read, but it definitely tops my list of favorite Flame of Recca stories. How come you don't write anymore? Well, I hope you get to read this and maybe... just maybe, write another fic to share to us. :)
cabbage-for-the-people chapter 12 . 2/25/2008
Every chapter leaves me even more in awe. Damn it, why are you so good at writing?
cabbage-for-the-people chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
I know that I am YEARS too late with reviewing, but I'd just like to say that this is a really refreshing story. The words you use are pretty deep, you know. Ha, ha. I love this. Very much! ;)
ChoppingBoard chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Very nicely done

I've added you to my favorite authors list :)
lycanine chapter 15 . 11/7/2006
Rating it as a five star story, perfect!
itachi-sama a.k.a cathrun chapter 15 . 4/6/2006
WAAHHAHAHAHA! PLS DO UPLOAD SOON! IT WAS SO FUNNY I CANT WAIT DIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST TOFUU FICS IVE EVER READ! PLS DO UPLAOD SOON!
non-existing chapter 15 . 9/2/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
Nyanta chapter 15 . 4/17/2005
oh wow! that was truly heart warming. i love it, really! your command of the english is superb, i like it.. _ do continue writing fics on Fuuko and Tokiya... i'll be looking forward to reading it
hehe chapter 15 . 3/17/2005
SO ADORABLE! CUTE CUTE CUTE!
Trinity chapter 15 . 4/3/2004
Definitely a classic! This is my 3rd time reading this! And I will read it again and again until I got every single word imprinted in my brain!
Can I make this mine? Can I, huh? Can I? Can I?
Trinity chapter 15 . 3/30/2004
I just finish reading this fic again, and what can I say, P-E-R-F-E-C-T!
I swoon over it, I trip over it, I wonder over it, I let go of many nights' rests thinking over it *kidding ;p * No matter how much I think about it, it's NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK! Hillarious, yet tightly written at the same time.
The development wasn't obvious and rushed, but slowly and most naturally, so that after I finish reading it, only a moment of reflection at the whole thing enable me to realize there actually was something going on there. Is it me stupid?
Trinity chapter 15 . 3/27/2004
Ah... *swoon* *jerk awake* Wait! Let me read this fic again! *swon...* ah... *sigh, then swoon again...* (stupid me!)
It was... AWESOME, MAN! *several thumbs up (as many as I could come up with two hands)* I loved it to the core! It was so cute! The way they reacted, the way they talked, the way the situation unfolded,... I didn't even realize 14 chapters have passed already! It was wonderful!
But you know, not to be mean or stupid or anything, if I had to be the teacher to read that essay of yours, I would have to visit the hospital right after that! I couldn't understand the words entirely even after reading it slowly for several times. Maybe it's just me who doesn't have a very big vocabulary, maybe it's just that I'm still a highschool student, maybe it's just the way you write is a bit complicated, maybe it's just that the way you write is of a higher level than me, maybe you were just trying to show that intelligent side of Mikagami, or maybe it's just because I'm reading this fic at 12:00 a.m. right now!
Whatever the reason was, I definitely don't wanna read the whole of that essay! But about everything else, I adore it all! *squeal, squeak, squeal, snort, squeal* (Wait, why am I sounding like a pig? No!)
Anyway, I would love to read your other fics! Can't wait!
Ah, sorry for all that rambling, I'll shut up for my own good now...
maemi chapter 15 . 1/17/2004
sorry for the late review...Ü
GREAT ENDING...really.
waiting for the sequel...
COOLNESS!