Reviews for My Queer Young Mind
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
I haven't read something this good in a long time
Sabi7189 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Wow. Great job.
madmaka chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
awww sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Oh my gosh arty! I had to check back in the pronoun he. Lol dana being a guys name did not expect that at all. This is my first tine reading homo arty. Not bad at all. I find it rathr amusing. Dana is definitely filipino dark skin and hair might good looks go with those of my nationality. Arty got good taste. My fave line. Doesnt he know what unexplained kisses
grace and artemis chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Arty is not "gay" how could you stop your writing career this stinks
SuffocatingRomano chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
A bit out of character at some points. Not the subject matter or the setting, but some of the phrases didn't quite get through. HOWEVER. It's one of the best Artemis slash stories I've read. I need to read more, if only I could FIND more...
Astrid-Elizabeth-Dare chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Wow... just wow. I'm speachless...
IggyXiggy4ever chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
that was soooo gay but well writen! good job
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Cassandra Claire as in the author of one the best book series ever the Mortal Instruments? She wrote the first slash fic?
A Dreamer Always chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
You have made me love Artemis even more XD I couldn't help myself. Now I got ideas of him being bi and gay and you just about ruined everything perfectly for me XD
Pingmaster chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
It answers one of the big questions in life. Is arty gay? i think after reading that he's bi-sexual! or experimenting i don't know your story. which ROCKS by the way! i love this answer! thank you!
SuperSuperMagicMe chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I really mean no offence, because you're writing style is not bad. But my personal view of fanfic is to take the characters from whatever medium and use them. Unfortunately I couldn't say you've done that; I think you've used the name and basic background of an already well known character to get their image into our minds without really regarding the original as laid down by the author...I know I sound like a puritan but believe me I'm not. I just think perhaps it's a little far. I suppose *grumble* I don't have a problem with Artemis being gay per se, but...well all right, I do. I think it's totally wrong for the character. But whatever. My opinion is after all only mine.

Oh and by the way one thing that hit me square in the face was the "Fowl's a name" in the first line. That abbreviation...just isn't Artemis. Not even in a diary.

Ok, I'll go get myself a life now. :P
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Adorable story!
Sovrani chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I uh... Wow. I'll say wow. Yes. Wow. That was really good. Wow again.
p-p-p-palindrome chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
aw. That was great. I compeltely forget how I came across this fic, but I'm Glad I did.

...Always thought of Artemis As Gay.

Anyways. I really like it. I Thin you portrayed Aretmis perfectly, A hard feat. most people Just write him like he's a normal person. You actually got into his head, writing it like it was.

This is Definately my favourite Artemis Fanfic.