Reviews for The Torment
Emina.Kasugano chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
hope you'll make a sequel of this... :)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
This is the best story I have ever read. I loved every single thing about it.
Lorelei Dream chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
Awsome story!
SSJ2 Silven chapter 19 . 6/18/2012
THIS IS JUST SOOOO AMAZING...i sat down for 3 hours to read this all the way through..fangirling one moment, and crying the next...this was soooooooo amazing!
Crimson Blood Dreamer chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
will come back to write the sequel?

or tell me the sequel if you already wrote it before i take the time to see myself?

i enjoyed this fanfict when i should have been getting ready for school

so it was that good hehehe
Crimson Blood Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
utterly halarious

i didnt read the disclaimer so i thought this was a cross over with ranma 1/2 and i was right!

this will be very interesting read
crazykittylover chapter 19 . 12/23/2010
THis story was simply amazing to read! i was like wtf and rage mode throu it but it was in the end just a beautiful way to finish it.

i thik a story on imp sounds fun but, it will have a lot to bring to surpass this one for this i will say was one of the best stories ive read on this site. thts alot.

wonderful job and keep up the amazing work!
Slender-Being-Lover chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
Hello, I'm a new member to this site but have been visiting it a reading it for a few years now. I have just read through your complete story "The Torment" and I must say, you did a terrific job on combining two great anime/manga's. If I could rate it I would most definately give it a 15 out of 10 :) I can't wait to read any other of your stories.
Leecassi chapter 19 . 12/1/2010
You DEFINITELY should do a sequel! I read this whole story in one night and it was absolutely attention grabbing! You are a good writer!
Suger Cane Panda chapter 19 . 5/18/2010
Oh my... this was definatly an interesting read. At first I just clicked on this story for the hell of it. I figgured it would probubly just end up be some rediculouse crack fic, but it turned out to be nothing like I expected. Witch in this case was a good thing! It had substance and interesting twists and turns. Definatly something worth reading twice, maybe more. Yay for piccolo and Gohan!
SaiyanSpirit chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
hahahahahaha, the asteroid was priceless
luckey7indy4 chapter 19 . 7/14/2009
yes you should write! and do it now, i loved it!
luckey7indy4 chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
aw you should have the lemony goodness in there...i need it!
ladyccino chapter 4 . 5/31/2009