Reviews for Burn One Down
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 3/22
It's just so...comfortable is not the right word but it's the closest I think I can get. It feels right. It's what would've logically and naturally happened in the storyline, I think. It's such a good, detailed series of moments between the two of them that you feel like this is really what should've happened for them. Romantic, not romantic. Meh. They were just good for each other and good together. They work together, and they're happy that way. Even without everyone else in the group; I think Daryl and Beth could make it together like this.
BellaSunshine chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Awww, I loved this. It's so them! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed Daryl's infatuation with collarbones and necklines!
LongLineOfCrazy chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Thank you so much for writing this! Your Boondocks Saints stories are some of my favorite fan fiction so I was over the moon to see that you were taking on a Bethyl story. (I am completely obsessed with all things Norman Reedus and the whole Bethyl thing.) I think your just an amazing writer and pray to Daryl Dixon that you are inspired to give us more! : ) ps : love the homage to Romancing the Stone!
OnTheWildside chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I really enjoyed this! It was fluff in the best way! Perfectly follows the plot of the show and I envy your use of humor in their situation. Its a unique take at Bethyl without all of the unrequited love nonsense underlying beneath the surface and I thought the concept was solid and different as well.
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 6/16/2014